All reviews infantry road oriental spice facing road central location travel desk reception team chinese restaurant value for money complimentary breakfast business traveler south indian food the hotel offers modern amenities i highly recommend this hotel awesome place comfortable stay room service is
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Ashraya International Hotel is Good place to stay. Good Hospitality, nice food. Rooms available are large enough. Location wise and good. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a very good room at a very good price. If I return to Bengaluru again, I will definitely stay at Ashraya International Hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RakeshV351
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Good Day...As soon as i entered to the hotel and bell boy was so polite and Front office staff were very politely they treated us. The rooms which we took was so nice facing road side and the hotel got either the Air Conditioned as well as Fan were we can control the temperature and food was delicious and staff treated us very eco-friendly.

Totally Hotel was superb.... i will recommend to all my friend and relations.

Room tip: Kindly go for the family room called Suite Room & with Friend the Superior Room
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Ashraya International Hotel was my home in Bengaluru for 25 years as I led student groups to India. During my years of staying at Ashraya International, I witnessed its transformation from a nice, but slightly dated hotel to a first rate business hotel. The rooms were modernized and brighten up. While I thought it was an excellent hotel before the renovations, I found it to be an exceptional hotel after the renovations. The staff is friendly and helpful and the restaurant (Athtithi) has delicious food with attentive servers. The morning breakfast buffet (included in the cost of the room) is top rate. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a very good room at a very good price. If I return to Bengaluru again, I will definitely stay at Ashraya International Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gandhi_Chacha
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

First time i took my family to bangalore and was pleasantly surprised by how good the place is. Rooms are large and airy. Reception was good. The travel desk was present. The biggest surprise was their chinese restaurant. My kids just could believe the taste. They loved it. Parking could be bigger but its ok.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank samirkhan9777
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I have stayed at Ashraya several times and have been very satisfied. Rooms are a decent size and very clean. Very well lit with plenty of plugpoints everywhere. Plenty of storage space with a locker. A big study table for comfortable working.
People at the reception are very courteous and helpful.
Hot water in the taps, however, takes time to come. You have to run the shower for a good five minutes before you get hot water.
The restaurant is the only drawback. While their complimentary breakfast buffet is amazing (provided you like South Indian food), no other item (I have tried several, including the innocuous veg sweet corn soup), is up to the mark. I have always come away disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2018