Ashraya International Hotel
Safina Hotels(Bengaluru)
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Paraag(Bengaluru)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsinfantry roadoriental spicefacing roadroom servicetravel deskchinese restaurantprime locationi highly recommend this hotelsouth indian foodthe hotel offersaverage hotelbusiness travelerbangalorehospitalitytoiletriesmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ashraya International Hotel is Good place to stay. Good Hospitality, nice food. Rooms available are large enough. Location wise and good. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a very good room at a very good price. If I return to Bengaluru again, I will definitely stay at Ashraya International Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rakesh V
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good Day...As soon as i entered to the hotel and bell boy was so polite and Front office staff were very politely they treated us. The rooms which we took was so nice facing road side and the hotel got either the Air Conditioned as well as Fan were we can control the temperature and food was delicious and staff treated us very eco-friendly.

Totally Hotel was superb.... i will recommend to all my friend and relations.

Room Tip: Kindly go for the family room called Suite Room & with Friend the Superior Room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Ashraya International Hotel was my home in Bengaluru for 25 years as I led student groups to India. During my years of staying at Ashraya International, I witnessed its transformation from a nice, but slightly dated hotel to a first rate business hotel. The rooms were modernized and brighten up. While I thought it was an excellent hotel before the renovations, I found it to be an exceptional hotel after the renovations. The staff is friendly and helpful and the restaurant (Athtithi) has delicious food with attentive servers. The morning breakfast buffet (included in the cost of the room) is top rate. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a very good room at a very good price. If I return to Bengaluru again, I will definitely stay at Ashraya International Hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gandhi_Chacha
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

First time i took my family to bangalore and was pleasantly surprised by how good the place is. Rooms are large and airy. Reception was good. The travel desk was present. The biggest surprise was their chinese restaurant. My kids just could believe the taste. They loved it. Parking could be bigger but its ok.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank samirkhan9777
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I have stayed at Ashraya several times and have been very satisfied. Rooms are a decent size and very clean. Very well lit with plenty of plugpoints everywhere. Plenty of storage space with a locker. A big study table for comfortable working.
People at the reception are very courteous and helpful.
Hot water in the taps, however, takes time to come. You have to run the shower for a good five minutes before you get hot water.
The restaurant is the only drawback. While their complimentary breakfast buffet is amazing (provided you like South Indian food), no other item (I have tried several, including the innocuous veg sweet corn soup), is up to the mark. I have always come away disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business