All reviews shang palace horizon lounge saffron restaurant palace road rooftop bar health club in room dining five star hotel amazing hotel in house special thanks excellent service room service buffet breakfast duty manager coffee shop special mention
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Its one of the finest properties to be in Bengaluru. If u r a frequent traveller n have to rush to the airport than the best place in town to stay at. Horizon club rooms are an amazing experience. Wat more u can ask for when u r blessed with an excellent kings breakfast courtesy CHEF ASHWINI AND DEVENDER who ll top u with ultimate Punjabi Paranthas.Pleasing staff all around. Don't forget to meet your Host Ms Bhattacharjee at the lounge who can never let u forget home.

Room Tip: be part of the golden circle loyalty program
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Andreas S, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear sandeepkalia,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay experience coupled with great rooms, good food, excellent and courteous service from my team.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

My family had a memorable two nights stay at Shangri- La Bangalore and we thank the entire hospitality team for the wonderful memories we will carry with us.Fast and efficient check-in ,check out,was an added plus.
The courteous hotel staff with their warm smiles made us feel right at home. One must try the signature therapies at Chi, the spa to feel true bliss.Good housekeeping services.Great Gym and sauna with well trained staff.Special thanks to Mr.Anil,gym instructor for his tips and help.
Saffron ,Indian restaurant has great decor and tasty food with efficient service
Breakfast buffet spread is very large with attentive staff to cater to all our culinary needs. Special thanks to Mr.Johnny at B cafe.
Can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: choose the Horizon rooms for access to the Horizon lounge
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear madhu n,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you had a wonderful stay experience with your family at our hotel. I will tank you all my team members for an job well done.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I stayed here for two weeks and every day was almost a delight. One day they gave me a surprise by keeping a soothing package, in my room, meant for tired legs.

There are many restaurants in the facility but the one stands out is B-Cafe. Chef Ashwin there makes it a point that they he talks to every guest and ensures that the guests are happy with the food there.

The breakfast had one of the finest collections of mango, which is purest bliss.

The fancy chinese restaurant there was a big disappointment.

This property ticks everything that one can expect from an upscale hotel. However, when it came to check out, I checked the bill minutely. I saw that they have charged some calls which were never made. When I reported that, they removed it.

Just for this part you have to be cautious. Rest all was very good.

Room Tip: Check the Statement Carefully
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Andreas S, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear ranjit p,

Thank you for your recent stay and your detail review on TripAdvisor and thank you very much for choosing us. Thank you also for mentioning my friendly and courteous colleagues at B-Cafe. Thank you for your feedback on the Chinese Restaurant and Front Office team which I will address this with my team. Thank you for your rating, and I certainly hope you will stay with us for you next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

The Shangri La Bangalore is a superb hotel that exemplifies the true luxury experience of the brand. Large spacious hotel rooms with superb restaurants, spa facilities, plush decor and most importantly exemplary service. From the front office staff to the Horizon Club team, B Cafe chefs and staff, health club staff...all the teams go out of their way to make your experience amazing. This is a well managed hotel and one of the best in all the Shangri La chain. Prices are competitive for luxury accommodation and food. The team even went out of their way to prepare special items on the me. Thank you for a great experience. Will certainly return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Nesan G,

Thank you choosing to stay with us and calling us one of the best five star hotels in Bangalore. I'm delighted that you were provided the Shangri-La experience from arrival till departure. I will convey your words of praise with the team who will be delighted their efforts have been well appreciated.

We most certainly look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Food at Saffron, the Indian restaurant is amazing.. Chef Sachin Thakur does an amazing job on preparing an exotic meal to your taste and the personal attention to detail from Chef and his team gives an awesome experience.. Must visit.. For best experience please leave it to his imagination to serve you..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Tram100,

Thank you for your excellent review of our Indian restaurant- Ssaffron located on the 18th Floor. I am delighted you had a wonderful meal experience and I will thank Chef Sachin Thakur for a job well done.

We hope to see you again, if not at Ssaffron, then at one of our other fine dining restaurants.