“lovely cafe in every way”
Review of Marzipan

Marzipan
Ranked #28 of 256 Dessert in Bengaluru
Neighbourhood: Ulsoor
Description: A bakery - café at the heart of Bengaluru. A passionate team ready to serve you the finest coffee, chai, food and desserts. You'll find us at 8 Ulsoor Rd
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Marzipan is a lovely cafe off M.G. road.I have been passing it, for many months and finally I got to visit it.The Deco was cool, lovely touches of art.
The menu is vast enough for different tastes.
The food we selected were all excellent, light Spinakopeta ( a feta and spinach puff) was authentic. The Moussaka was tasty, the cheese puff was so delicious we ordered another one.All of us liked everything we ordered. we were too full for dessert, we got a complimentary dessert, which was yummy.We all fell on it like starving hoard.
I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

A lovely patisserie and cafe! very well done up interiors and has an extremely cozy feel to it..it is a pity it shuts quite early. Also most pastries were over by 7 pm..a well required change of atmosphere anyone steps in..

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Its a relaxed lounge cafe. You can enjoy ur snacks and coffee whilst you work or chat. Brightly lit making it ideal for serious discussions. Good service

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I had heard a lot about Marzipan and always wanted to visit the cafe that had gained much attention of the food lovers in Bangalore. Finally when I spotted the quaint place on Ulsoor road I was surprised how easy it was to miss this wonderful cafe given I pass through that road quite often. The ambiance of the cafe is very simple and minimalist with very comfortable seating and a soothing atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and make your day with their beautiful smile. The menu doesn't run beyond a page but the menu is certainly interesting. My order of Moussaka was one of the best Moussaka I had in India. And my dessert of Bangalore Mud Cake was a ticket straight to heaven. And the price was the biggest surprise for the food so good and the service so charming the price was amazingly low.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

The definition of Marzipan was etched on to the front door - I drooled as childhood memories of the sweet, cloggy, wonder floated up. Come to Ulsoor for a piece of ''Spanakopita'' which is basically a Greek Spinach Pie.........
It is basically a Greek Cafe which does not serve alcohol - coffee is available but. The price for two with coffee & two bites will be about Rs 600. Parking is complicated out here. It is open from 11 am to 8 pm.