1,348 results
All reviews courtyard marriott momo cafe chef rahul pastry chef the executive lounge tech companies business trip special thanks poolside restaurant guest relations rooms are modern tech park week stay excellent hotel i highly recommend this hotel excellent service special mention
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Chef will come to your table and check on your dinner. Always happy to make special requests. Good food.

Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott and taking the time out to share your feedback. I do hope you had a successful trip.

I am proud to be part of a young and energetic team that genuinely cares about guest experiences that make a difference. Your kind appreciation has been shared with the entire team.

Please do visit our social media channels for more updates.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

I have stayed here at Courtyard on 4 separate trips for extended periods. Each time the staff makes me feel welcome. They ensure I am comfortable and have everything I need in my room. When I come in from a long day at work, I am always greeted by team with smiling faces. I love the towel animals housekeeping left each day. I highly recommend Courtyard. Shout out to Akash and team! Thanks for everything. I will be back in July 2018.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your encouraging review on TripAdvisor.

Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you is very special. I have shared your encouraging feedback with our team and can assure you that this will surely motivate us further to create exceptional experiences for our guests.

Do visit our social media channels for recent event updates.

Look forward to welcoming you back in July.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

The service is absolutely outstanding! The staffs are super friendly, always smiling and specially always treat you like royalty. It is by far the best hotel service I have ever experienced.
Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Steven,

Please do visit our social media channels for more updates.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Very friendly staff
Two restaurants (one on first floor with capability to sit outside) which has lots of choices (local and western)
Complete and extended breakfast
Excellent room service (Surbhi)
Nice outdoor pool

Room Tip: view on the pool
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road!

It's great to receive your positive feedback. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, breakfast spread and hospitality extended by the team. Your kind appreciation has been shared with Surbhi and team.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed for 6 days and had an amazing time. The staff is rock star, very friendly, helpful, humble and polite. They make you feel home. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious. The Gulab Jamun were to die for. Must visit place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Pranay_Verdia, General Manager at Courtyard Bengaluru Outer Ring Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear Vishal,

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road!

It's great to receive your positive feedback. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, food and hospitality extended by the team. Your kind appreciation has been shared with all of them.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,