“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Had heard about this place from many years.. Got an opportunity to visit with friends and family. The food here is finger licking good...We tried biryani.. uruwal..ghee roast many many items... everything was bang on..

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Very rich in food items. Comparitivly little expensive. Service is moderate. Variety of delisious food is served here.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

I had visited Palkhi with my family and had a pleasant experience in terms of food and ambience. It is not amongst the best as per me, yet is amongst the most popular restaurant offering good Indian and Chinese fares. Their veg offerings too is also nice and has variety.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I went there with my local host after having sampled two other restaurants on previous nights. Pallkhi was undoubtedly the best. We had a local fish (called, Kani) which was to die for - very fresh and lightly spiced. Then we had a tandoori pomfret (a succulent flat fish in India), followed by garlic prawns and a mutton biriyani. Every dish was excellent and was accompanied by courteous and knowledgeable service. The ambience is very pleasant; we sat inside though I was given to understand that there is also outdoor dining on the terrace above. I would recommend it highly as a best example of the local cuisine which is largely fish and seafood based, . I can't say more other than that I still have two more nights in Mangalore and I will be dining again at Pallkhi..

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

This place has been around over 20 years since I first visited and it is commendable how they have maintained the quality of food and ambience. Some of the staff is also the same and very courteous.. type food gets full marks on taste.. Worth trying the spinach cottage cheese soup and hara bhara kebabs for the vegetarians. Keep up your hospitality and quality.