“Friendly owners relaxed vibe”
Review of Solar Cafe

Solar Cafe
Ranked #15 of 1,090 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We tried stopping here a few times throughout our stay but as it was the Easter weekend they were shut. We finally stopped here for juices on our last morning in Cochi . Juice was fresh and delicious. I also had an ice coffee which I can honestly say was the best coffee I had throughout my stay in Kerala.Staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. Dishes on the menu look fab, As I did not eat I can not comment on the taste of The food but what I did see looked fresh healthy and delicious. Sad I did not have enough time to sample.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Best ice coffee in Fort Kochi! We can't back a second time just for this. Awesome hipster vibe without being obnoxious.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

it is a very pretty place in fron of the boat jetty taxi. It is in the top of a old building restored. You have a climb a very typical stairs and then arrive to the cafe. The smell a good coffee filters through the room. I ordened a deliciuos thali meal prepared whit much love i have seen before: very fresh and homemade. The "Solar Coffe" smoothie was perfect and teasty. the Cooffe exquisit, coffee filter from the gardeners of kerala farmers. The owner wos a lovely person as well.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Following reviews on tripadvisor and from my lonely planets guide book we headed here for lunch. It was fantastically good. It’s only a small place but had a very local, authentic feel to it which was great. We all ordered a veg thali and a fruit plate, waters and a coffee. Service was very quick and the food absolutely spot on. So fresh and such great flavours. Would definitely go back if I had more time here.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

The Solar Cafe is located in one of the very old buildings in Cochin, but there's nothing old about the food. We had a wonderful veg thali for lunch. Service was friendly and efficient. Would definitely go back.