Had been to Brunton Boatyard for our anniverswary. The food was awesome. The hospitality commendable - and the ambience. Sort of takes you back to the colonial days.
The staff are very polite and well meaning. I use the term "well meaning" - - because you may need to excuse cultural/behaviour differences that you may be used to elsewhere.
They have three restuarants - Multicuisine Coffee Shop, Seafood Speciality, Historical (where you get cuisine of Portuguese, Dutch origin)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin