“Good for grills”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Festa Bakes and Grills
Ranked #556 of 1,111 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Great place for grills both vegeterian and non vegeterian. food is little bit spicy for those who like bland food.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

I walked into Festa on a very stressful day.

Had driven for 4 hours, has two grueling meetings and a set of medical examinations.

The reason for listing out my schedule is to emphasize how tired - and hungry - I was. Had not eaten much that day.

Anything decently good would have made me happy.

However, despite choosing easy-to-make dishes, I was served bland food. Food devoid of character and redeeming features.

This experience repeated itself in the dishes I 'took away' for dinner.

The restaurant was nice and shiny. I found the service to be decent.

I will not recommend Festa if you are looking for tasty food.

2  Thank ArunKrishnaPillai
Reviewed October 25, 2014

The Festa is a good experience. The ambience is nice, and the service is warm. They have decorated the interiors in nice shades of yellow and red. There is a lot of space, and is never crowded even when full. Parking was not an issue either.

We have visited the Festa on numerous occasions. I have heard that the chicken wrap here is good. We had pizza which was above average, spaghetti which was decent, chicken salad which was ok. The kebab, however, was delicious. The fish tikka was also just ok. Surprisingly, we didnt have to wait much long, even for some of the rarer items.

It is a little overpriced, especially the juices. Rs.175/- for a chicken burger doesnt make sense.

Full marks to the cleanliness, even the top-notch bathrooms. Sometimes, the waiters dont understand what you are saying, so they will bring in their superiors who then explain things well.

This place is good to visit both as a family, and with a group of friends.

3  Thank Rajvision
Reviewed September 13, 2014

Decent food and decent service in a very clean environment. I could easily rate this as one of the cleanest restaurants I have been to. Good for family. But they can do a whole lot more with the food. Borders on expensive but you will not mind.

3  Thank Sumith D
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have been here a number of times. The cleanliness and general sparkle, the warm, soft naans and the dal are some things I'm fond of here. The service is polite, but not at all pleasing to me, and I have avoided going here often too.
But then, among my rather few eating outs I have not been to a cleaner place. They seem fanatic about it, wiping floors, cleaning glass partitions, polishing tumblers. The plates are warm and the cutlery is sparkling.
To compare, all one needs to do is walk into the Holiday Inn, Cochin coffee shop and you can feel the difference just standing there.
The fare is the regular stuff one gets everywhere, but the added effort at serving better quality food with high standards is apparent in presentation and taste.
I am not praising this place, because I would avoid going here if there was even a slightly comparable place nearby, or anywhere else in town.
I wouldn't presume to say this is the best, there may be umpteen others, and it may just be I have not gone there.
If you are one who likes a squeaky clean eatery, you could pay a visit and post replies to prove me wrong.

1  Thank tomthump