“Fantastic property”
Review of Restaurant 51

Restaurant 51
Ranked #28 of 1,112 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Price range: US$11 - US$14
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A fantastic property facing Kochi backwaters , excellent hospitality and the food is mainly continental. A must visit in fort Kochi.

1  Thank sheri1989
XandariResortManager, Resort Manager at Restaurant 51, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Sheri,,

Namaskaram!!!

I am very much happy to hear that you had a very great hospitality experience from my team.I am delighted to note that you were impressed by the overall atmosphere of the Restaurant, ,food, service and the grandest view of the Harbour.

Your laudable comments has been passed to the associates. It is indeed such positive comments that motivate the associates to keep the high quality service and creativity.

One again I thank you for preferring Restaurant 51 for your dining and we look forward to cater you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's was a amazing feel and good comfort zone the food was excellent nice atmosphere. Must visit with family or couple or friends it's a good get together..

Dear Abdul,,

Namaskaram!!!

At the out set I would like to thank you for the valuable review pertaining to your dining experience at Restaurant 51. . It brings lots of pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful dining experience at Restaurant 51. Our ultimate goal is to keep all our guest delighted all the time. Our team always strives to deliver the best hospitality experience and your laudable comments will definitely motivate them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was really good.The ambience was even better.The service was top notch.Overall the experience was amazing.Thank you.

Dear Vaisak,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious and the service was also the good one we like the place and will come back again Vivek served us very well

Dear Kingsly,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice restaurant with a good ambiance and really good staff,. ( particularly mr Vivek ) I will surly recommend this place.

Dear Mohammed,

Namaskaram!!!

At the out set I would like to thank you for the valuable review pertaining to your dining experience at Restaurant 51. . It brings lots of pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful dining experience at Restaurant 51. I have passed your comments to the team here.Our ultimate goal is to keep all our guest delighted all the time. Our team always strives to deliver the best hospitality experience and your laudable comments will definitely motivate them.