See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Visited in 2008 , this hotel was booked via package tour of SOTC . It has beautiful deck , as a couple we loved spending our evening watching the beautiful sunset . Room are ok . Bathroom is nice , first time used open bathroom ( privacy in room ) .

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2016

This hotel is beautifully laid out and great for photographers. It had a very relaxing feel to it and an atmosphere to put you in the holiday mood. The dining room had an 'old world' feel about it and the menu was extensive. The staff were very helpful and sorted out my Wi-Fi for me.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed December 24, 2014 via mobile

I was here to spend my birthday with my family. Resort gives a nice view of sea front. Rooms are ok. I had a room with a lake view. Ducks roaming around in the resort. We all took massage at the resort. We all liked it. Foot massage was relaxing.

But, the food !!! No it was even average. Do not pay for the food in the resort. Will recommend to drive to the place in the day time . It's bit tricky to get to the place at night time. Do not book house boat from this resort. Terrible houseboat experience.

Date of stay: October 2014
3  Thank Neha B
Reviewed December 22, 2014

I stayed in this property on 12th December with my wife on our honeymoon visit . This was our last destination . When we reached we were greated with fresh grape huice. The reception was awesome . The hotel has tremendous scenic beayuty near the lake . It has a common swimming pool, which was very clean . Lots of coconut trees were there . We loved the place immediately after arrival . We booked one garden cottage. The room was good but let me share some of the experiences we had at the hotel. We were very hungry after reaching the property. We ordered for lunch at around 1:30 PM over the phone . One of their representative told it will arrive within 20-25 mins. Latter they served the lunch at 02:45 PM . I had to call 3 times and went to the canteen personally to know the reason of delay.

Latter in the evening we ordered milk powder and we had to call 2 times . Same incident repeated in the dinner sesion . It was downright disrespectful and we felt so unwanted there.

The food quality was good . They prepared some quality breakfast for us . Overall experience is okay sort of. you can choose lake vie villa if possible . And do choose this property if you want some scenic beauty only .Do not expect sweeter behavior from the staffs and any active efffort to satify guests. I would rate this 3 out of 5.

Room tip: Choose lake view room. These are awesome here .
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank RiaSouravKundu2014
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Awesome views from the property of lake. Good rooms however rooms were having open rain dance bathrooms without any curtains which i think should be improved. The bad thing was that during our candle light dinner they kept it inside the restaurant which i think could be kept outside and also they served only soup remaining dinner a couple needs to take themselves. But overall good experience.

Room tip: Lake view rooms that too on the corners not near swimming pool.
Date of stay: March 2014