An exceptional boutique hotel with comfortable quirky, impeccably clean, comfortable and well-appointed accommodation in vernacular buildings on terraced site high in the hills 75 minutes by road from Periyar. Spectacular views and forest ambience. Restaurant provided superb local food on an open terrace with breathtaking views; prices are a trifle high, so be aware and ask. A menu showing prices would be helpful. Staff professional and attentive, all managed faultlessly by the loquacious hospitable owner. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is set on an organic coffee and spice plantation in the hills of Kerala. The Retreat comprises traditional wooden cottages, embellished with invaluable antiques. The activities available are yoga, cooking lessons, visit to the tea factory(12 kms), visit or massage at the Ayurveda centre(8 kms), and Periyar Tiger Reserve (40 kms). There are many spectacular walking routes. One leaves the Retreat invigorated by the fresh air, pampered by the caring staff and visually delighted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradisa Plantation Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Hotel Thekkady
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Idukki