“Nice place to stay..”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amit P
“Nice place to stay..”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A great place to stay. The Periyar sanctury pick up point is next door. Also the location is very convenient with many restaurants within walking distance.
The rooms are spacious , neat and well maintained. Shower had hot water all the time. Host has been very helpful and provided everything we asked for.
Only comment that I would make is the maintenance of kitchen. It was not well maintained and basic utensils were missing. Since I was travelling with my 3 yr old son , my main requirement was the ability to cook. However host kindly offered their own kitchen to cook so that did not turn out be an issue eventually.
Also there is not enough ventilation as there are no window nets , and in Thekkady you need to keep windows closed to avoid mosquitoes and other insects. So A.C. room would have been a better option.
I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an economical but convenient option to stay.
I booked via RightStay who gave me good discount , otherwise the price quoted is bit high for the class of amenities.

Management Response
26 Dec 2017
Sir,
pl make necessary step to take getting the payment,
Thanks,
Maggie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing