2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$63
Booking.comUS$66
Trip.comUS$74
2,182 results
All reviews garden hotel airport hotel pool side near airport get together candle light dinner nice pool nice ambience special thanks wonderful experience buffet dinner trivandrum airport will visit again excellent hospitality tasty food special mention very nice hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2021

I'm a photographer and I loved the place very much , and their hospitality ,and was there only for a short time to cover the marriage function even though I really noticed how they have arranged every thing. as I mentioned ,I always look for good frames and there were a lot to frame ... I really liked the place so much

Trip type: Travelled on business
Dhanesh UP, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2021

Dear Mr.Asish Suresh ,

Namaskar & Greetings from Team Uday Suites !!!

It was a pleasure to have you with us at Uday Suites and I thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor ,

I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience and noted that you had impressed with our Facilities ,

The UDS experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

We thank you once again for your recommendation and for such a delightful review and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed July 15, 2021

The hospitality was just amazing.the suites were very clean and well maintained and the food served was also good.Best place for a relaxing vacation in Trivandrum.And really thanks to Mr Dhanesh ,General Manager ,Uday Suites Thiruvananthapuram & Mr Dhanesh , General Manager,Udaya Backwater Resort Alappuzha

Dear Mr.Yathu ,

Namaskar & Greetings from Team Uday Suites !!!

It was a pleasure to have your Stay with us at Uday Suites and I thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor ,

Reviewed July 13, 2021

Excellent service, tasty food, exquisite ambience,perfect for a couple hideout, anyone out for a candle light dinner needs to definitely try out their package. The enquiries were immediately responded by the management.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dhanesh UP, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2021

Dear Mr.S K Adhithyan ,

Reviewed July 12, 2021

We stayed at Uday Suites for a total of 3 Nights. The property is maintained very well and is in the midst of nature. There are beautiful flowering plants across the property including in your own balcony in the room. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. It has its own balcony that looks over the pool.
The service from the room service staff is exceptional. All calls are answered and serviced efficiently and quickly. The staff is warm & supportive. Our AC wasn't cooling well. They immediately sent a serviceman. When that didn't work out, they got us another room ready in a matter of 30 mins. The restaurant is currently closed, so all meals are delivered to your room. The food is also good and well priced. The south Indian cuisine can be improved a tad bit in terms of taste and preparation. North Indian cuisine and chinese are really good.
The beach is very close by (currently it's closed) but you can still walk around and enjoy the sea.
Overall the stay is definitely worth the price you pay :)
4.5 / 5

Dear Mr.Amol ,

Namaskar & Greetings from Team Uday Suites !!!

It was a pleasure to have your stay and function with us at Uday Suites and I thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor ,

I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience and noted that you had impressed with our Facilities also we have noted your suggestions

Reviewed July 10, 2021 via mobile

It was an wonderful experience. The ambience was so great , hospitality and staffs are really good and friendly... The cuisine was excellent. I highly recommend this place We were extremely happy and satisfied with the presentation and behaviour. Cool weekend getaway place

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dhanesh UP, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2021

Dear Mrs.Keerthi ,