All reviews regency restaurant pal singh executive chef the heart of the city mg road comfortable stay value for money courteous staff front office fantastic hotel breakfast spread last month central location special thanks business trip his team excellent hospitality
Reviewed December 3, 2015

Our reception party was well Organised and delighted us with the great team work of banquets. A special thanks to Stefan who took personal care and Organised things fantastically with more than expected. Also would like to highlight Chef Sardar ji, tasty food....Great service....at hotel South Park...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
FHTSP, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2015

Dear Mr.Prashob,

Greetings from Fortune Hotel The South Park !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Trivandrum .

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities .

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Hotel The South Park and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed November 28, 2015

I had visited kerala between 16 th to 23 th nov , last week and choose to stay in this Hotel during all the 7 days of my trip with family. To my expectations, this hotel turned very well.
1. Very good and quick service , be it of housekeeping, room service , etc. They are quick in responding.
2.The hotel 's restaurant Regency has a excellent food quality and also has wide variety.
3.Location of hotel is in city's heart so easy to visit places.Animal zoo , planetarium and temple is nearby .
4.Very courteous security guards and entire staff.
Our stay was memorable and if you are looking for a hotel in Trivandrum for vacation with family , Fortune is an excellent option.

Umesh Karane.

Room Tip: Rooms give good view of nearby places from top floors.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
FHTSP, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2015

Dear Mr.Umesh,

Reviewed November 26, 2015

i had visited traivandrum for 1 day business trip from 23rd nov to 24th nov 2015 and stayed at hotel fortune - south park...I am a regular visitor to Trivandrum & every time I stay at fortune only...there are several advantages like the hotel is in city center, very courteous staff & front office people are very good.
their GM / Mr. Ajit makes sure that all guests get very good treatment.
the dishes are good and for vegeterians, the choice has increased over the years.
the rooms are clean & neat.
sleep comfort is very good.
really value for money...
this hotel is also frequented by many families from north india & by foreigners also.
it is near to temple padhmanabhaswamy , which is world famous....
overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
FHTSP, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2015

Dear Mr.Satish ,

Reviewed November 25, 2015

My first time at Fortune South Park. The hotel is very good right in the heart of the city. proximity to the main markets and other places made it my choice of stay.
The Staff is very professional and takes good care of you. The restaurant is excellent. Being a keralite who lives outside kerala, I am a foodie and a fan of genuine kerala food! I was in for a treat.
The rooms are well made and maintained. Faced some trouble with Wifi.. which I am sure they looked into. Will be visiting soon.
Best Wishes
Rathish Nair

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
FHTSP, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2015

Dear Sir ,

Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

Had a fantastic experience in my stay for 4 nights.... friendly staff, nice hotel, spacious rooms...

Food and spread in restaurant ( Regency ) was delicious. . Executive Chef (Mr Joginder Pal Singh) was taking good care about individual in terms of food preference and taste, even in buffet spread... must visit place to eat and stay. .. don't forget to meet Mr Singh....

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
FHTSP, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2015

Dear Sir ,