“The best ayurvedic treatments”
Review of AyurSoul

AyurSoul
Ranked #3 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend this clinic. Tisha Giresh was my therapeutist for 2 weeks and after all my ayurvedic experiences in Trivandrum, Kerala and in Sri Lanka she is the best. The whole clinic is a very peaceful place with friendly and professional staff. Definitely I’ll come back.

1  Thank Pavla L
"practitioners"
"oils"
"wellness"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first trip to Kerala and I made up my mind to enjoy ayurvedic medicine. Following my friends' advice I paid a visit to this clinic. First, I enjoyed a most courteous and professional appointment with Dr. Pramritha. As a result of the consultation, I took 10 marvellous treatment by Tisha, a most friendly and skillful masseuse I could ever dream of! Tisha's massages alongside with her good manners impressed me so much! Eventually, I got relaxed and restored in about 4 days! Take my advice and enjoy ayurvedic treatment from AyurSoul, they make magic to people!

1  Thank Svetlana F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had 5 days of 90 min treatments over a period of a week. A rare opportunity to assess the effects of such a prolonged massage.

All the members here are friendly, professional, courteous and caring. A wonderful and united team.
Maresh did my treatments, he has excellent technique is unbelievably thorough and skilful. This is no tourist attraction. If you want the real thing go here.

1  Thank Richard W
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I decided to treat ourselves to a massage. Our hotel recommended and we booked they came and picked us up it was very close. We consulted with a Doctor first and determined that the best would be an hour relaxing massage. We both enjoyed our massage this was the first time my daughter had ever had one. I have had many and though I enjoyed it, it was not as rigorous as I usually enjoy.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I spent eight wonderful days in AyurSoul which is managed by Dr. Pramitha Ratheesh. I was introduced to Ayurvedic medicine. I received a cert for training in Ayurvedic massage (Abhyangam) and Shirodhara. All staff were very welcoming and treated me well. I really enjoyed learning about Shirodhara and will practice this Indian technique in my massage practice in Co. Kerry, Ireland. I received many of the Ayurvedic treatments and was very impressed. All the massage therapists here are excellent, their technique and pressure is excellent. If in Varkala make sure you visit AyurSoul for a treatment.

1  Thank allakeane