“The best ayurvedic treatments”
Review of AyurSoul

AyurSoul
Ranked #1 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayur Soul is one of the pioneering Ayurvedic health institutions located in Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Ayur Soul started operations in the year 2014. The uniqueness of Ayur Soul Clinic is that we undertake treatments for Ladies and Couples only. The strict adherence to the scientific Ayurveda principles and classical treatment methods like Yoga, Meditation, Radical healing, Chakra healing etc.We offer alternative therapies with all the necessary facilities and conventions essential for the natural system of healing and rejuvenation of human body, mind and soul. We also provide all kind of • Ayurvedic therapies • Slimming therapy • Herbal beauty care • Preventive methods of degenerative and autoimmune diseases • Disease specific treatments & medicines • Ayurvedic ophthalmology • Stress management • Personalized life style modifications • Hair & skincare therapies • Body type analysis etc.. Our missio
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this clinic. Tisha Giresh was my therapeutist for 2 weeks and after all my ayurvedic experiences in Trivandrum, Kerala and in Sri Lanka she is the best. The whole clinic is a very peaceful place with friendly and professional staff. Definitely I’ll come back.

1  Thank Pavla L
"life"
"kerala"
"woman"

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

It was my first trip to Kerala and I made up my mind to enjoy ayurvedic medicine. Following my friends' advice I paid a visit to this clinic. First, I enjoyed a most courteous and professional appointment with Dr. Pramritha. As a result of the consultation, I took 10 marvellous treatment by Tisha, a most friendly and skillful masseuse I could ever dream of! Tisha's massages alongside with her good manners impressed me so much! Eventually, I got relaxed and restored in about 4 days! Take my advice and enjoy ayurvedic treatment from AyurSoul, they make magic to people!

1  Thank SvetlanaF264
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We had 5 days of 90 min treatments over a period of a week. A rare opportunity to assess the effects of such a prolonged massage.

All the members here are friendly, professional, courteous and caring. A wonderful and united team.
Maresh did my treatments, he has excellent technique is unbelievably thorough and skilful. This is no tourist attraction. If you want the real thing go here.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to treat ourselves to a massage. Our hotel recommended and we booked they came and picked us up it was very close. We consulted with a Doctor first and determined that the best would be an hour relaxing massage. We both enjoyed our massage this was the first time my daughter had ever had one. I have had many and though I enjoyed it, it was not as rigorous as I usually enjoy.

1  Thank Adventurer761301
See more reviews
Reviewed March 18, 2018

I spent eight wonderful days in AyurSoul which is managed by Dr. Pramitha Ratheesh. I was introduced to Ayurvedic medicine. I received a cert for training in Ayurvedic massage (Abhyangam) and Shirodhara. All staff were very welcoming and treated me well. I really enjoyed learning about Shirodhara and will practice this Indian technique in my massage practice in Co. Kerry, Ireland. I received many of the Ayurvedic treatments and was very impressed. All the massage therapists here are excellent, their technique and pressure is excellent. If in Varkala make sure you visit AyurSoul for a treatment.

1  Thank allakeane