“Saturday night dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Third time going here in last 2 years. This time of the year is ‘out of season’ but they are open all year round.

We spent 2 hours here, and we had good food. The service was good too.
I have this love for a good coffee, and I loved their espresso.

Surprise! They served in a demitasse. And I’ve never been served an espresso in a demitasse in Kerala. ( caution : Having only a sparse experience in cuisine, and being as it’s all my own personal perceptions, because I’ve never actually visited many places that last sentence may not count much )

What did we order ?
A plate of fish fingers to start with. It was nice and fresh and piping hot. Not oily, not too crisp, moist enough. And just the right amount of flavourings.

A margarita pizza, okay enough, but not exciting.

A lasagna, an avocado toast, a meat with pasta.

Portions are large and food is served hot. And it was all good. They had a note up, offering a chocolate mousse, so we ordered one of those, as well as a Banoffee pie . Both were good. In short, I liked everything.
Someone else may find the food bland, and maybe even insipid, because it’s on a mild side, but I did get to enjoy nice flavours.

The service was attentive and good.

I’d love to visit here again.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

What matters most for a restaurant are ambience and food and this cafe scores highly on both.We dined there every evening. Just ask for their Beef steak and sea food cooked Kerala style.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Great food and great views.. the service was lethargic but the food was hitting our table quite fast.. it was fresh and tasty.. great place to try out!!

2  Thank karth0
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Whether its a juicy staek or a tall cold coffee this cafe offers it all, with plenty of options for both Vegetarians/Non Vegetarian as well as Vegan options...Loved every bit..

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Good place to watch the sunset at night. Food was pretty standard as compared to restaurants close by.