US$68
Amarpreet Hotel(Aurangabad)
US$41
US$36
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$38
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

US$48
Hotel Green Olive(Aurangabad)
US$46
US$42
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$107
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

We took one of the cheap rooms (500INR), which should've been even cheaper. They're ok but old, somewhat dirty and with many insects. It was our first hotel in India, but then we've been to better and cheaper ones.

The place is very quiet, the common area pleasant and the staff kind. The wifi is very weak, it didn't get to our room which was quite close to reception, so you can't really use it but from the common area.

The food is ok, though it was low season and a couple of times the kitchen was just closed by the time we tried.

A good option if you can give up some comforts, but bargain better than we did!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

It was a good place to stay. The people were friendly and they helped us every way they could.
I would recommend my friends to stay there.
It was 10 minutes away from the railway station. If you ask anyone they will show you the way

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

We found this hotel in the lonely Planet of 2013 so we decided to stay one night here. The Staff was simply unprofessional. The room esp, the beds were dirty and even our shower was broken. We payed 700!! Rupies for one night and They had no wifi what I would Expect for 700rs... so avoid this hotel If you can

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2015

ok this is a very cheap, budget option. so I wont complain about the room/facilities, etc. bc you get what you pay for. what I will complain about is the customer service. first of all, they don't offer toilet paper - I mean any budget place at least offers TP!! and when I said they should've at least informed b/c now it was 9 pm and I had no TP the owner just proceeded to back talk me say - Indians don't use toilet paper, if you would've asked, I would've told you, etc. Ive never though to ask so I simply said he should've informed me. he said I disagree... point is he was just rude. when we went to order dinner from the restaurant, nothing was available ecept the pre-prepared thali buffet. so ok, we got that. then the waiter/owner tried to charge us for the second helpings we got!! I couldn't believe it. not only was it a thali (which is all you can eat in india) but it was being served buffet style and I clearly watched as no one else was being charged. needless to say, they are money hungry and rude! i also asked before coming if they had wifi, he assured me it did. the "wifi" they have belongs to the house next door, which you have to go and stand next to outside with no chairs in order to use. this is not having wifi. do not recommend. many other options in the area

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

The rooms and bathrooms are a bit disgusting but the ambience is a true backpacker haven.

Owner/staff- friendly staff that give good sightseeing advice. They do push their drivers that are expensive but just use the bus. It is easy.
Price- fair price.
Wifi- poor wifi but they do have it in the reception area at times.
Bed- there is a frame on the bed. So tall people will have to hang your feet over the frame.
Noise- street noise is minimal even though it is on a major street.
Toilet- one of the more disgusting toilets I have seen in a hostel but still usable.
Common area- nice open space to hang out. They have a restaurant but I didn't eat there.
Hot water- no hot water. Cold showers.
Location- close to the train station and a lot of food vendors/restaurants near by. Also, 30 minute walk to bus terminal or a 50 rupee taxi there.

Would I stay here again? yes

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo