“Excellent Thali restaurant”
Review of Vrindavan Pure Veg

Vrindavan Pure Veg
Ranked #17 of 247 Restaurants in Aurangabad
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Enjoyed a veg Thali here after visiting Ellora caves. Very courteous service with tasty curries and hot round chapatis. Food quality is very soft with less spices and chili. The hot crisp jalebis served with lunch too was excellent. A real satisfying lunch which you fill you and make you happy too.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed May 8, 2017

We loved the food with homely taste here. Very quick service and authentic taste, must have if you are near Ellora.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

I visited this restaurant after a tour of the Ellora 'caves' on the recommendation of our driver.
This was after several months in India on my first trip (earlier than May 2016, but that is as far as the calendar here would go) and I was very impressed with the food and ambience.
I have since been back to India, though not Aurangabad, and I still remember The Vrindavan Resorts Pure Veg Garden Restaurant. I found their business card today and decided that even though I was there ages ago, I was reminded of how delicious and delightful it was and I would seek it out again.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 21, 2017

we ate masala dosai,Idly vadai and uthappams.Dosais and sambars had a sweet taste.coffe was good.good clean place with good service.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

the best thing to order over here is thali which costs you less than Rs 200 per person. Another good thing about the restaurant is that its pure veg restaurant. Customer service is also quite appreciable

Date of visit: November 2016