“My new standard for service”

Hotel Studio Estique
Ranked #40 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This is a very nice hotel, excellent value. The room was large, clean and comfortable, with fridge and digital safe for valuables. The complimentary newspaper & breakfast are a great way to start the day. The location is convenient, and there's a multiplex and shopping mall just up the road. But the thing that impressed me the most about this place was the customer service. Every single member of staff was friendly, willing, helpful and professional. They patiently answered my every question, made travel arrangements for me, and delivered me to my travel connection. I recommend Hotel Studio Estique to anyone visiting Pune; you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Marguerite B
There are newer reviews for Hotel Studio Estique

Reviewed 13 July 2011

We had a Great experience at the hotel. Excellent customer service. Totally recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Excellent service, attentive staff, good food choices both evening and breakfast. Will definitely stay here next time I am in Pune

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rog1951
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I stayed at Hotel Studio Estique for two weeks while travelling to India and Pune for the first time, on business. My experience at the hotel could not have been better. My room, a classic studio, was very comfortable, clean and with excellent facilities.

Most importantly, the service from the hotel staff was outstanding. The reception staff, cleaners, bar/restaurant staff, drivers and everyone else were friendly, helpful and contributed to a thoroughly enjoyable stay in Pune.

I would not think twice about staying at this hotel again, or in recommending it to others.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank NeilArrow
studioestique, General Manager at Hotel Studio Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Studio Estique, and for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy you enjoyed your experience at our hotel, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune. Regards, Kavita Amarnani

Reviewed 22 May 2011

Probably one of my favorite hotels ever. This hotel has excellent rooms and the room service is prompt and quick. The breakfast is really good (probably the best) and the food they serve for other meals is also quite delicious. It wins a lot of points for its location, being situated near INOX and minutes from MG road and Koregaon Park. The hotels/restaurants in Pune are not really known for their hospitality but this is an exception. The management is really polite and went out of their way for our comfort. The property might not be large as compared to 5* hotels but they make up for it with their rooms and hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Studio Estique, and also for the good feedback, which goes a long way in helping us improve our services as well as motivating the entire team to keep up the standards. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Studio Estique on your next visit to Pune.
Regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2011

A short single night stay at Studio Estique was a great experience. Comfortable and well appointed rooms which are very clean. Good food and some nice complimentary offers like free internet, complementary bowl of fruits as well as a lounge hour with a couple of drinks free. The food was very nice and the morning breakfast buffet was great.
Would definitely rate this as a very good option for a Pune trip..
Just a small gripe. there was no bell boy to help carry luggage till the reception, especially since one is confronted with a significant flight of steps on arrival.
All in all a good stay otherwise...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SunilRShetty

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We have taken note of your feedback on the bellboys, and will ensure that they are positioned near the stairs. We also have an elevator next to the stairs, which is for exclusive use of the hotel guests. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Studio Estique on your next visit to Pune, and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.
Regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2011

I have bee staying this hotel for more than four times now and I really enjoy everything here. It is always a pleasant stay for me also for my colleagues offering everything for a business traveler. I love staying here because of it cleanliness and location.

SELVA, MDURAI

Room Tip: Ask
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SELVAR
studioestique, General Manager at Hotel Studio Estique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. While every effort is taken to ensure total satisfaction, we believe there is always scope for improvement.. It is genuine feedback from guests that keeps us motivated doing our best to exceed expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Studio Estique on your next visit to Pune
Warm Regards,