All reviewspune railway stationreception staffbusinesswififacilitieslaundryindian
Reviewed May 21, 2017

The hotel is located very close to the station, was easy to locate at first. Rooms are old fashioned and old, for just a night stay if fine. However the food available at the hotel is very poor! You need to go out to eat anything.

Room Tip: Try to organise your own food
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
SamratPune, General Manager at The Samrat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear Arjunholiday 1980,
Thanks for your time to write review of your stay at The Samrat Hotel.
We have noted your concern regarding room and food and our sincere apology for the inconvenience. We will certainly work on these issues.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

It was a good stay.. clean bedsheets.. but I wish the bathrooms were more clean..
Overall good.. :) it was not a may 2016 visit..But that's the oldest I could choose here. :) I guess I went in the year 2014 and 2015

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
SamratPune, General Manager at The Samrat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Dear Samantha,
Thank you very much for your review of your stay at The Samrat Hotel,Pune. We are happy to know that your stay was good. We have also noted your comment.
Thank you and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

A short urgent two night stay was organised and the hotel staff made it easy for me. Very helpful and polite.

Room and facilities were good value for money. Enjoyed trying the various breakfast options.

Close to the railway station so a busy area.

I will stay there again if visiting Pune in future.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
SamratPune, General Manager at The Samrat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Mr.Ruhi Behi,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of your stay at the Samrat hotel, Pune. I am very happy that you like our services, facilities and staff.
It was a pleasure to have you here and it will be our pleasure to have you again & again whenever you come to Pune.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

the hotel is close to rly stn. but fairly comfortable and very clean & affordable. you are assured of value for money and a comfortable stay. the food is good and staff very co-operative. enjoyed their hospitality. have been patronizing for last 8 years and never ever had any complaint.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Ravi Kumar,
Thank you very much for patronising The Samrat Hotel, Pune !!!
Happy to know that your stay has been very comfortable all these years and wish and hope to have you for many more years ...

Reviewed November 20, 2016

This hotel is lovely! I am a 69 year old single traveller and I just spent 3 nights there. Emacuatly clean, quiet, and the best part the staff. They were friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to make my stay the best. The price was very reasonable and it included a good breakfast.

Room Tip: I was up on 3rd floor at back and it was super. Big window, but private. I chose only a fan room and it was all I needed.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank travellinggranny68
SamratPune, General Manager at The Samrat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Dear TravellingGranny 68, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your honest and positive feedback regarding The Samrat Hotel,Pune. Your special mention of our Staff will be a great booster ...
We hope to see you soon again!!