All reviews viman nagar value for money phoenix mall business trip close to the airport nagar road rooms are small room service special thanks will visit again short stay front office buffet dinner nice experience enjoyed my stay basic amenities excellent service
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay in ibis. Very nice trend staff ready to fulfil our order's. I would specially like to thank "Dhashna" and "jigar" who made our stay more comfortable. Delicious and tasty food and yeah! Complimentary breakfast is awesome.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ibisHotelsPune, Owner at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Anisha,

Thank you for sharing your views with us. I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.Thank you for sharing your views with us. I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Much better service, good value for money ,staff at reception are very friendly and cooperative. The food is good. Overall a great experience to be at ibis pune viman nagar, one should surely visit. See you soon

Date of stay: April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback regarding my team.It's always feel proud and keep the high spirit to serve better service and make our guest happy.It would be our immense pleasure and hon our to host you once again.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel n decoraction of entire location good house keeping facility well educated decent staff cool people delicious foods room service also awasome i love this trip so much n recommend to frds to stay at here

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that the hotel and its services exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will certainly act as a source of motivation for us.

The team at ibis Pune Viman Nagar looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I lived there at IBIS for a week. I felt like home, they dont compromise on cleanliness and hygiene. Food is good, the staffs are very friendly and received a warm welcome from Smita. The assistance is great but sometimes the service is little slow.
The amenities should have been better, they should have a gym at least.
Overall its a good place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ibisHotelsPune, Owner at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.It is such our pleasure to serve you and glad to know we made you feel at home! I am sorry that you missed our fitness centre,we have one on the first floor for our guest to use at their convenient time. I will show you around on your next visit.

The team ibis Pune Viman Nagar looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

It was a great experience staying at Ibis Viman Nagar property . I was staying there for my birthday Period . The staff surprised me with special birthday cake and small celebration. It was at walking distance from Phoenix Mall . A Special thanks to Smita (DM) and her team for making my celebration and memorable and wonderful experience. Hoping to visit the place soon agian.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
ibisHotelsPune, Owner at ibis Pune Viman Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Swapnil,

Thank you so much for such for your appreciative feedback about our Hotel and the team. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and carried back fond memories of your stay with us.