US$92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$62
US$75
US$45
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinorbit malldesigner roomboutique roomsviman nagarvalue for moneyroom servicemarket citynear airportan upgradehotel is locatedwalking distancelast monthnagar roadpune airportswimming poolfront officebusiness trip
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Believe me..Everything is just fantastic about this hotel..I really had an awesome stay over here for couple of days..Right from the check in it was such a smooth deal..Would specially like to thank front desk staff ie Paromita Mukherjee for her kind gesture and making me feel at home..Even other front desk members are doing a great job (all the boys and Anju)..From housekeeping staff,room service guys,waiters, everybody is doing a fabulous job..Rooms are clean and spacious..Breakfast & overall food is good..Wasn't able to enjoy the spa as didn't had much leisure time..But next time would surely love to try it..! Overall I am totally happy with whatever this hotel offered me..Hoping that the concerned authorities of the Hotel keep me updated with good discount offers for stay and other facilities..and I promise to visit this lovely hotel not only for my work but even just for leisure and relaxing..! In love with this hotel..Highly recommended..5 stars from my side! Cheers!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to review us on Tripadvisor. My team and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I stayed at suite No 422 for 6 odd days and was pleasantly surprised at the hospitality of the staff and courteous behavior of everyone. The suite was nicely done up with quite an effort including the Bathtub, minibar, 2 TVs & home theatre etc additional washroom, balcony outside planted with palm etc. I had an issue with the DTH, Mr jadhav was prompt and professional to resolve it quick. His behavior & competency was impressive. Mr Vivek, the manager was always there with his positive smile to accommodate any additional requests, demands etc etc. I visited the Spa 'Svahaa', it was great and handled by professional people. The overall ambience with the swimming pool, Bar etc is really good . Its located on the main road, easing the traffic concerns. thx

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune and we thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspires the team to strive harder towards excellence.

Your generous compliments have been shared with Mr Vivek and Mr.Jadhav for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Excellent services food and room, better choice who travel long distances.... hotel is very near to Phoenix mall and easily reachable to all travelers. Airport is very near to this hotel. had wonderful day .....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dev K, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune.

I am delighted to know that you appreciated the location, food and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property for the first time, as I had my workshops were scheduled to be held there, and the Banquet Staff went out of their way to ensure that my workshop went on smoothly. As a facilitator conducting the session they made sure to cater to every request of mine and in the most efficient manner!! I really want to thank two of your employees from the Front office, who recently joined you guys from O hotel sorry I forget their names, however whoever recruited them Congrats they have always been very kind to their guests and have made sure that their guests always walk away with smile on their face. The rooms are very spacious, the banquet halls spacious and well lit, I strongly recommend Keys Prima to anyone who are planning to have their seminars/trainings/workshops or any such events.

PS. the only feedback would be, a better breakfast Spread!! Nonetheless thank you guys for making my stay a very pleasant one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique, Pune !

It was a pleasure having you with us. We are glad that you were impressed with the hotels location, room and banquet facilities as well
as the service experienced by you.

Your generous compliments have been shared with front office and banquet’s team for them it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and thank you for recommending Keys Prima Hotel Parc Estique,pune.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Located just near the Airport and very close to the heart of pune city I.e Koregaon park(KP)(perfect location),the hotel is clean and provides u great hospitality.The hotel Manager Mr.Vivek and his team is very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay.The staffs were very helpful.The hotel provides u almost every facilities from good rooms to spa,Gym and Roof top swimming pool .. Pick and drop from Railway Station and airport,
The rooftop cafeteria of hotel was great.wen i say food was great(i mean it :))Overall experience was awesome.I'll recommend dis hotel to every couple and families:). You wont regret,just be there:)Show less..we stayed as a group of more than 40 people and everybody speaks same for this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to learn that your group had a wonderful stay.

Your generous compliments have been shared with Mr Vivek and his team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.