“Best seafood... ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Nisarg is one of the best seafood restaurant. Located near nal stop..
It has both outdoor and indoor setting.
I have dined and ordered home delivery
I am not big fan of seafood but still i try it only here and it always delivers..
The dish i always order is garlic butter prawns.. Its silky smooth and king prawns just melt in mouth.. Love the sauce. Also no typical seafood odor which i absolutely dislike ..
These are the same folks who operate sp biryani.. So biryani is great portion size is large.. I am fan of their crab monchow soup after trying our in one of the crab festival and its now permanently on menu..

Drimls and food is pricier and ambience is nice
Valet parking is provided..

1  Thank deo_hrishikesh

Reviewed February 2, 2016

This happened to be my favorite place to have sea food in Pune. But during my last visit I realized they bumped up the price too high, hence food didnt looked to me worth the money. However not a single dish tasted bad to us. They all were good. But a full chicken main course item costing Rs 720 or a single pomfret Tikka costing 550 is just way to high.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I went to this restaurant with friends (2 families: 4 adults, 4 children). After we ordered we were informed that the pomfret we ordered was going to be Rs 6,400. I was shocked. I asked why and was told that it weighed 3.5kgs. I find it hard to believe that this is the size of the fish we were served, as it looked more like a 1.5kg fish.

The service took a long time. We did not receive the bottled water we ordered for 30 mins. Additionally, we had 1 child in the group who could not eat dairy or nuts and we had told our server this. He recommended the reshmi kabab. It was dissapointing that the servers did not seem to be listening to our needs, or service us quickly, despite so many of them standing around- apparently doing nothing.

I would recommend avoiding this restaurant given that Pune has many better options.

2  Thank Sg2kidsUS
Reviewed December 22, 2015

A great place to have seafood. We went in December 2015 and found that a crab festival is going on. There is a dedicated crab menu. But note that most of those are canned crab. I went for a fresh crab which was not quite cheap. Chose our choice of curry and Apam like item to go with. I forgot the name of that. It tasted like Nir Dosa. Excellent stuff and goes well with spicy Crab curry. Curry was quite spicy and hot, one may need to be careful here.

1  Thank HKBangalore
Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

Food is tasty. Service is also good. But it seems somewhat costly. One has an option of choosing the fish or crabs.

1  Thank Prajyot7