1,249 results
All reviews sky lounge courtyard by marriott room service rooftop bar house keeping special thanks room cleaning pune city business trip railway station comfortable stay hotel staff breakfast spread front office excellent stay f b courteous staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Been here for two times.. the hospitality never fails to impress me. The staff is courteous and takes care of almost every little thing. Food is impeccable. Overall, the deal is worth it. Would love to visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
divakarshukla1, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre!
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. I am sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Stay made comfortable and had cleaned room very good by Ashwin housekeeping.breakfast was also good and hotel is also very good to stay.staff here in hotel are very cooperative and they are looking after the customers needs

Room tip: All rooms are good and up to the mark
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
divakarshukla1, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always very important to have close contact to our guest and learn about the preferences. We are happy to hear about your satisfaction with our food and Services. We have certainly recognized Ashwin for his effort to make your stay memorable and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging him. Such feedback serves as a great motivation for our team.It has always been our focus to provide consistently high-quality service to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

So comfortable and having really nice stay with crowne. Room service is done pandourang and Sachin in very nice way... Which I feel realy good when I return to room.. Each and every thing which I am experiencing here is good..

Room tip: In middle of city near to everything.... And comfortable stay.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre!
It is my pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. Your appreciation has been conveyed to Sachin and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging him.We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I am staying in 510, the room service was good. Whenever i entering in my room i feeling good and awesome because the room service was neat and clean. Ambience was good. They are giving whatever i need. Thanks for the room service. Pandurang, ashwin and ravi

Room tip: All rooms are good
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre!
We are truly thankful to you for writing this wonderful review.It is a pleasure to read such a positive comment and to know our guest is satisfied with all our services.It is a great joy for us to see that Pandurang, Ashwin and Ravi's effort was so much appreciated. Your appreciation has been conveyed to them and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them. Such feedback serves as a great motivation for our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Very good service by Pandurang.. he is keeping the room very clean & keeping all the necessary things needed.. Doing service on time.. Laundry service by Salim & Umeash also very good.. I'm getting my laundry on time & clean & neat..

Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre!
It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we would like to thank you for choosing us and taking out time to review us as well. We strive to create great stay experience for the guest and we are happy to know that we could create a "feel good factor" for you. Your special mention towards our colleague is also conveyed to them and they are delighted to learn the same and I am sure this will motivate the entire team to serve our guests better every time. Look forward to welcoming you back.