“Good Indian-Chinese Cuisine ”

Chinese Room Oriental
Ranked #812 of 7,050 Restaurants in Pune
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The best place for scrumptious "Indian Chinese" Cuisine in Pune - I love its "signature" American Chopsuey.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I have been visiting this restaurant, infrequently for more than 15 years. It was once a great restaurant with excellent food and ambience. But my last visit made me write this review. The food portions have become meagre, the taste has become average (except the garlic sauce which is still very tasty, thank god for that!) and the staff is not friendly anymore. This used to be our first option for chinese, over other branded chains, but not any more. For old times sake, I hope this place recovers. I will look forward to write a great review then!

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

I wonder why I never wrote a review of this place as it has been absolute favorite with all of us for years together now.
I recommend all their dishes as have tried everything apart from the chowmeins.
The newest thing that I tried was the Egg Fuyang, its basically an omelette made in with an oriental twist. Try the non veg one.
All in a simple place to hangout with your family, friends or your partner.
A tad on the expensive sad but the portions and the taste are worth it.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

The place was crowded with waiting- on a Sunday noon when most eateries around were half-empty. Since the place was bustling with activity,I was apprehensive about getting the food in time. However,-No such issues. The service was quick and the food portions were very good. Taste wise it was just above average but I suppose it's cooked to the local tastes. Overall a good experience and great value for money.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

this place has been around for a long long time, and the hot n sour soup and the american chopsuey is as good as ever. Must try the spring rolls too they are absolutely amazing.