1,300 results
All reviews square restaurant nagar road special thanks phoenix mall close to the airport business trip comfortable stay great hospitality room service in room dining breakfast buffet his team special mention pool side delicious food the hotel staff courteous staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Good stay my daughter studies there so was there with my family to visit her.
Shubham was the highlight in the front desk.His charm and ability will make you say yes to anything would surely visit again.
Once again Thank You Shubham and team Novotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Pune. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It feels great to know that you liked our services the hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Hotel provides good service very friendly staff team. Hospitality is good. I like the food here. Special mention to Ms Sheetal for her ever smiling service .

Best part is its very close to airport.
Breakfast and Buffet Dinner is treat to your taste buds. Thanks

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Rakesh,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I along with 2 of my friends recently stayed at this hotel for more than a week and we found it to be an excellent hotel. The amenities provided are good and the food is also very good. The staff is professional and courteous yet very friendly and interactive especially Ms Namita and Raman who ensured that our stay is comfortable and amazing. Ms. Namita's soft skills has made her stand out from the rest of the staff although others are good as well, but they do lack in this aspect. I would like to bring to the notice that after a long day in office Ms Namita will ensure that we are provided ample relaxation at the lounge. I would recommend her highly to the Novotel's management and keep it up the good work Ms Namita. Since we will be here in Pune for sometime we will be visiting your establishment which is due the hospitality extended to us by your staff. Our gang will be there on Sunday Brunch soon!! However I would also like to bring into your notice that when I try to give this feedback through my Apple device I was been asked to download the Tripadvisor app(which is very annoying) but from my Android device I didn't face any such issue and one of our friend was able to do give her feed back. I am bringing this to your notice so that you don't miss this kind of feedback from your guest as I believe many of us has the same opinion. Thank you Novotel for maintaining such an amazing establishment and GOOD LUCK !!

Room tip: Definitely visit the Premier lounge located on 9th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Prasenjit

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We have made a note of the suggestions given by you & would surely work on it. your feedback about Namita is passed on to her and she is estatic.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed with family during the last week of March. Check in was smooth. The duty manager upgraded us to a suite at a reasonable price. Rooms were clean and spacious. Children were happy with the bath tub. House keeping and in room dining was good. We had all our meals at The Square. The food was excellent, all the chef's took good care of us. Swimming pool water was cold comparing the weather outside. Overall a very happy stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Apurva

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Was in pune for a day and stayed at the novotel.
Its a neat property with good rooms and amenities.
The breakkfast spread is wonderful catering to both western and local palates.
Its location near the airport makes it a good business hotel. Will repeat.

Trip type: Travelled on business