“Food - You will miss always”
Review of Hotel Srimaan

Hotel Srimaan
and 1 more site!
Hotel Srimaan
Ranked #86 of 224 Hotels in Pune
Patiala
“Food - You will miss always”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

The first thing I like about the Hotel Sriman, Pune is its location. It is located very near to the Airport. It takes 20 minutes from the Pune Airport to the Hotel Sriman.. They have airport pickup and drop facility. It means no need to worry on searching of the hotel. All the attendants are very supportive and always try to make you live in comfortable. The hotel is having Wi-fi networking facility, you can surf internet by sitting in any corner of the hotel.
The ambiance of the hotel is very nice, specially the restaurant. The ambiance of the rooms, bathrooms are very good. Hot water is available 24 hours. Each room is segregated in two parts. One is guest room and another is bed room. LCD is fitted in the room. Microwave, freeze is available in each room. You can warm/cool water for your drinking purpose.
The food is very tasty i.e. they prepare and serve you as per your taste. Especially non-vegetable is very tasty.
Adjacent to the hotel there is a well maintained shopping centre wherein you can find spicy foods (Veg & Non-veg), Chinese food, Punjabi Food, toys for kids, restaurants, Banks, ATM, grocery shops, fruit shops. This shopping complex is most happening place for all type of people. The crowd of the shopping complex is very good.
The hotel maintains very good hygienic environment. The hotel is having very good safety features like smoke detectors are fitted at each corner of the hotel also inside the rooms. Cigar smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. You can smoke in the very well maintained balcony. The Magarpeta City is well connected to all the major places of Pune. It is very well maintained and you would love to go for morning and evening walk.
It was a very pleasant stay for me in Sriman Hotel, Pune.

Room Tip: 3 Floor and above are better
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank BRabindra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Hotel Sriman is a decent hotel with good ambience, food and value-for-money hotel. The location is good and I had no problem staying in this hotel for almost one week. Options available for breakfast are pretty good and staff is polite.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank kets2000
Indore, India
Reviewed 1 July 2011

We were on holiday and started from Mahabaleswar in the morning, since I was driving on my own and
little tired so after reaching Pune on June 21st at 3:00 PM, I thought of taking a night halt. We
found Hotel Sirona on right hand side in front of Pune Central and moved in. I found the hotel ok
after looking at room, paid them Rs. 3000 in advance and checked in. We were given Room no. 33.
Then I called a helper to connect my internet connection and my wife moved into wash room. Suddenly
she screamed and I and helper ran towards bathroom, my wife complained that some one was in air duct
and peeping in through exhaust fan and looking inside.

I along with helper quickly ran towards terrace to check air duct, and we found two guys on terrace
one was an electrician and other was another helper named Mr. Balu. Electrician was bulky in
physique and it was difficult for him to getinto duct, so I asked him if wht Balu was doing, he said
he was on other side and dont know where he was. Balu was little scared and denying doing anythng.
Then I call a Manager. Manager was not only denying this act ffrom helper but also blaming me for
unnecessary creating situtation in hotel. Manager along with other helpers surrounded me in
agressive body langauage with no acceptance of any such act. They even deny possibility of such
thing, even when helper who was with me in room and electrician agreeing that this could hv been
done by balu, however later kept their mouth shut.

We decided to leave quickly and asked people their to take our luggage, which they denied to carry, so we on our own tool all the luggage and came bk to reception. I found a lady claimed as Hotel owner, she acted like her manager denying even a possibility of this act. Anyways I asked for refund, which they denied, I even asked them to keep taxes and refund rest which they further outrightly denied.

Thanks to a receptionist, she suggested us a hotel nearby having tieup with this hotel, where we would not have to pay extra to stay. It was a shabby hotel, still we had no choice, even in that hotel we didnt found any means to lock our doors from inside. In Hotel Sirona and hotel Sriman, doors only have automatic locks which can be opened by any hotel employee without your consent.

Its not only unsafe to stay in Hotel Sirona and Sriman but also our experience was horrific and unfriendly. Being new to Pune city and helplessness I couldnt lodge a complain on same day.

I have a bill given to me, and they didnt even asked me for my identity card, which is mandatory all over India. Mr. Chandan the Hotel Manager, Mrs. Mehta the owner and one ore manager with little beard on chin were not only unfriendly but seems to b involved in bigger consipiracy of harrasing tourist who doesnt seems to be a regular customer.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Yogesh S

Travellers are raving about these Pune hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 25 July 2010

i hava stayed in mahy hotels, But this is a good hotel for living , and good room service, and a good friendly co operation ,

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank yellowsan
Vadodara
Reviewed 22 March 2010

This is good and budget hotel to stay with for very little day trip only. Long stay may not be that comfortable as of other more good ones

Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Bujjisuzlon
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Stayed there, liked the greenery,food was ok, room sevice just ok,
VPRBHUJ