“For French Food”

French Creperie
Ranked #66 of 122 Dessert in Pune
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Reviewed January 19, 2017

i had high expectations initially from this place , however has very limited menu , decent food quality , i feel the portions are very small , not enough for one person .

Thank Dr.rohan S

Reviewed August 4, 2016

This is an authentic french food place. So a big no for vegetarians.
The food choices that this place offers for vegetarians can be counted on one hand, yet it covers up on dessert options, which are really good. You will feel at home with the hospitality shown by the owners. The look and feel of the place is quite modern.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

its a lovely little cafe in a very quaint part of koregaon park. french desert overlooking the street by the window very pretty. food and coffe is really good. the only problem is that they open the store very late and most of the time they dont have most foods on their menu

Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

I have wandered by this place on a near daily basis since it opened and I had high hopes for a great place to eat. My wife and I finally stopped in yesterday. The restaurant is bright and cheery and the food was excellent (I had a waffle and my wife had a savory crepe).

Unfortunately, I had to cancel the eggs I had ordered to have with the meal when I finished the waffle. The beverages we ordered (juice, lime soda, cappuccino) didn't arrive until even later yet (45 minutes with no explination until the bill came). I'm sorry you were having equipment problems (what equipment impacts all three of those beverages is beyond me). We would have simply changed drink orders had we been offered the chance but here's a news flash: an apology after the fact is a poor substitute for good service. Still, maybe with more staff than customers at this time, the employees were just disorganized and all hope wouldn't be lost . . .

Alas, once I watched the cook taste something (that's a good thing) the put the spoon from her mouth back in what was being prepared for a customer (that's a bad thing) I knew The French Creperie isn't my kinda place. Too bad, especially given how good the food was.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

if u want to feel like authentic freanch food --in a pareesian atmoshphere ---u dont have to spand on a plane ticket ---just visit the french Creperie in KOregoan park . it is clean authentic food like that found in BRITTANY FRANCE ---where the owner come from.
the porions are large ---so 3 people can share 2 portions --and get full . the cheese fondue was great & the chocolate crepies for desert to die for . the main course is also creps with diffrent stuffings . the complete as it is called is alittle bland for the indian pallet but the mediteranian one has the zing of spice.
only thing is that the wait for food can be long as the owner herself ---cooks & serves .but the atmoshphere is cosy & peaceful --so its a good place to spend a lazy afternoon