See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2016

The hotel rooms are great. The space in the room is good enough for a family to stay. We stayed here for two days. No issues with the staff and house keeping. The location is just okay not the main or center point of the city.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I had comfortable stay here with my family. The room was very good and big. The hotel was well maintained. The room and hall ambience was excellent. The hotel rate is also not so expensive. The attached restaurant offers you good veg and non veg food at reasonable rate. Very pleasant stay. I recommend to everybody who want to stay in Budhanagar area.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed April 29, 2016

if you coming to bhubaneswar golden palace hotel is a good option to stay .room are clean and specious. good staff and always ready to help. the manager Mr Ganesh bhai is nice person .he can solve your's all travel need, i always stay at the hotel when i go to bbsr

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2012

its a excellent hotel. the staffs are friendly. its a fantastic hotel to stay. its a really budget hotel. its truely home away from from home.belive me its the best as per its tariff. food in the hotel is delicious. front office is well groomed and good.

Room tip: all rooms are full of sweet sleeps
Date of stay: May 2012
5  Thank aman9876
Reviewed January 27, 2010

I got to know about this hotel from one of my friends. I contacted them over phone and book my stay. They received me and my family from the airport. The hospitality they provided was very good. All staff are very friendly there. I enjoyed a lot while staying there. It was a good place to stay. /Very economical and comfortable environment.

Date of stay: November 2009