All reviews banquet facilities rooms are spacious satisfying service name suggests board room in room dining menu gym facility world class swimming pool coffee shop excellent ambience marriage reception stayed here for two nights short stay conference hall very comfortable stay polite staff
Reviewed September 15, 2018

value for Money, cleanness, well maintained room, adequate buffet breakfast, hot water etc give you a pleasant and enjoyable stay
Being this is a business trip and less time spent in hotel, therefore other facilities which provided by hotel not enjoyed, therefore no comments

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
mayfairresorts, Manager at Mayfair Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

The entire team is thrilled to read your thoughts about the hotel. We are glad that the service was to your satisfaction. I am sure that this will go a long way to keep the MAYFAIR team motivated to deliver even higher levels of service than before.

We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit with us.

Warm regards,

Avp-Operations

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Had a very comfortable stay with my mom who is available senior citizen. The hotel provided me with wheel chair to take her around. The staff was courteous and extremely helpful. I rebooked here on my way back from Puri as I was happy with my stay here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
mayfairresorts, Manager at Mayfair Convention, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Namaskar !

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the team and we are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your experience here MAYFAIR Convention, Bhubaneswar.

We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city.

Kind regards;

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is really nice. Rooms are very beautiful to stay . breakfast,lunch and dinner are so testy. Galleries are so pretty. The attitude of people are so gentle. I really appreciate for this . It's a nice hotel for all .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
mayfairresorts, Manager at Mayfair Convention, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Namaskar !

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the MAYFAIR Convention, Bhubaneswar

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.

The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home in Bhubaneswar.

Kind Regard;

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Mayfair Convention, with lots of halls, big and small, conference/meeting rooms with accommodation facility, is a one stop solution for all your practical needs. To top that, it is just opposite to world class Mayfair Lagoon, a luxury retreat.

Stayed: June 2018
mayfairresorts, Manager at Mayfair Convention, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Namaskar !

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We are elated with your positive reviews about the hotel and its services. Our endeavor always remains to offer the very best to all our guests and we are delighted with your positive stay experience.

We are certain to up the ante and improve your stay experience in your future visits to Bhubaneswar. We do look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards;

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I stayed in the hotel for one night. This was my third visit to the hotel. Room was very well appointed. I felt strong cigarette smell in the room, when i complaint to them about this then they said this is the smell of the room freshener but i was not satisfied with their answer, as i had to spent only one night there i did not gave much attention to the issue. Food is just OK. Housekeeping and restaurant services are good. Recommended for short stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SameekshakSACHIN

Greetings from MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar.

I have made a note of your rating. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your rating with the whole team

Further to your comment as highlighted has been noted. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. The issue highlighted by you has been taken up with the concerned head of the department to ensure no recurrence. Trust this lone incident in no way would dilute your association with the MAYFAIR

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Best Regards;