All reviews close to the airport the rooftop swimming pool itc hotel football team nice stay with family credit card details orchid restaurant safe locker state museum excellent hotel minutes from the airport duty manager late check necessary amenities value for money house keeping staff delicious food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome hotel, and unexpected luxury. Extraordinary services, staffs, who work here are really dedicated. Homely atmosphere and super comfortable rooms. Specially the Roof Top Swimming pool..!!!! Just awesome !!!! The hotel is situated at a very prime location. 10 minutes from airport and 5 minutes from railway station and the largest local market in Odisa. Would like to recommend to my every friend and others to have a taste of a incredible hospitality and luxury to an extra bit. Food is so good that repeated visits are necessary. It's a huge thumbs up to all the management and the service. Thank you so much to all of you, for making my stay very much delightfull.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
SidharthaFPS, General Manager at Fortune Park Sishmo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Park Sishmo, Bhubaneswar!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting your stay during your visit to Bhubaneswar.

I am pleased to know that you were delighted with your experience of our services and facilities, have put your trust into us and have recognized the efforts of our team members.

At Fortune Park Sishmo, Bhubaneswar, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Sishmo, Bhubaneswar and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel, luxurious with great Spa Gym and small rooftop swimming pool. Their is a dedicated Chinese restaurant which is a must, the food is of the highest quality and very tasty! The staff are professional and most welcoming but do lack knowledge of surrounding area. So they may need to ask four colleagues before you get your answer.

My only negative comment would be that directly in front of the hotel is a truck stop so there are large groups of men lingering around and this can be off putting should you wish to take a walk especially not recommend when dark. There are available taxis 24hrs so this would be the best option as the street is not lit and quite dirty.

I would definitely stay here again for the comfort.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We recently visited Fortune Park Sishmo and stayed there for 2 nights.

Hotel is located at prime location, very close to the airport and in close proximity to the famous Lingraj Temple. The rooms were spacious and well maintained. I would like to specially mention that they had the most courteous and helpful staff.

Food was good especially dinner had a good spread. Breakfast was good too!

Our special thanks to Mr. Ganesh who made our stay very comfortable and it was very sweet of him to send us a cake for my Birthday!

Loved the property, will surely visit again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SidharthaFPS, General Manager at Fortune Park Sishmo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear MS. Sonal,

Delete Response

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for three day business trip.
Ganesh panda front desk supervisor helpful in making trip itinerary rememberable for his kind support in providing hotel package services with his smiling face and his eagerness to serve customers.food was good , palatable, delicious and most of all the restaurant staff good in servicing all your meal requirement.
Driver madan Lal attached to our car was nice ,cultured,very helpful in helping us to visiting places-konark temple,lingaraj temple,Puri jagannathh temple.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Its a good hotel .Very nice and tasty sweets. There are quite a number of sweets and they are really very good and tasty, also the snacks are good and tasty. Ambiance of the shop is very beautiful. It's really nice .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business