All reviews night jeep safari sand dunes camel ride swiss tents adventurous activities cultural entertainment rooms are beautifully decorated rajasthani folk dance the owner thar desert a great place to stay arabian cv singh sam hospitality furniture
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

This resort is a nice one... the swiss tents are good ... bathrooms are clean... evening program was nice (Rajasthani music and dances)... overall a great experience! While this place is a bit far off the sand dunes, it actually feels good to stay a bit away from the crowded area around the sand dunes.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Niladri_Chakrabarti
Reviewed January 2, 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights (24th Dec to 26th Dec'17) and it was an amazing stay. We booked normal tents but luckily our tents were upgraded to cottages(some problem in our normal tents) and this made our stay more luxurious.
We checked in around 8 PM and then attended the cultural program and i would recommend all of you to attend the program since it reflects the Rajasthani dance and culture to the maximum. Along with cultural program nice snacks are served which adds to your comfort.
The Manager(CVS Singh ji) and other people at the camp were very nice and arranged almost everything for us.
I would highly recommend the place.
Only one change which I would suggest to the Owners is : It is very difficult to locate the Camps from the main road since there is very small sign board so request you to keep a big or reflective sign board so that the visitors does not face any problem in locating the camps.
Thanks again for all the care and hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abhineetdixit
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Good place to stay with family or friends. Camp is 2km off from Main road and 4km from sand dunes.

Pros:
Nice clean camps and camp area
Very Good cultural entertainment program
Friendly staff
Moderate pricing

Cons:
Bit away from from road and sand dunes- but ok as that is 4km drive
Average veg food

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sumit P
Reviewed December 6, 2017

If you visit a desert and at the top of it if you decide to stay around the desert, the first thing you should do is love "Sand". The floor will be muddy-muddy! The camp was good. All the things mentioned in the camp was provided to us. But the Manager, when we reached the Camp was not well informed! The only thing he knew was, which room to be given to us. I was given an upgraded room as I was concerned about my safety. Though nobody told me about his but you got that as I was supposed to be in a Swiss Tent but they offered me much better! Thank you for that! Though didn't feel the threat once I reached. The day we reached, there were only 4 families. The second day only 2 families. Even in the month of November, you cannot wear sweater in the afternoon and can't stay without sweater in the evening. It was a pleasant weather but December would be the bestest time to travel. Our trip was for 2 days and stayed here for 2 days. The tea/snack time was very good! During this time you get to see Rajasthani folk dance both days but different on both the days. I would specially thank Mr. Mahaveer Singh, he took us for night safari and Camel Safari. He did his job well. One suggestion: Please give warm food, if not hot. Also, inform guest that their food is being served. Little ignorance and my trip was excellent. I would surely recommend the camp!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RashiB79
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

This camp gives you full of adventures experience with real taste of rajasthani food. Mr. Rajendra is so friendly and helpful. Thanq golden camp for giving amazing experience. Jeep safari and traditional program is too good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family