See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

Nice n descent hotel located middle of the market. Quick service. Staff is very polite n supportive. Room is well maintained. Food is OK. I wanted to buy something in emergency n I got it in 10 minutes. Situated middle of the market n can get all the things we want. Recommended for stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sandeep2501
Reviewed March 4, 2016

The Good Stuff: 1. Spacious rooms. 2. Located in Jodhpur's prime area. 3. Food is Amazing(Serves only Vegetarian) 4. Staff is courteous. The Bad Stuff: 1. Room Service is quite poor. Took them around 20 mins to get me drinking water. 2. Hot water is not available for shower. When I complained that there was no hot water in the bathroom, they gave me an excuse saying that water cools down when it comes from top floor to first floor. No wifi.

Room Tip: Good for a stay just for a day
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

The Good Stuff:
1. Spacious rooms.
2. Located in Jodhpur's prime area.
3. Food is Amazing(Serves only Vegetarian)
4. Staff is courteous. They assisted me in planning my Jodhpur tour. (Special thanks to the reception staff Mr. Praveen)

The Bad Stuff:
2. Hot water is not available for shower. I had booked a Suite Room which was on 1st floor. When I complained that there was no hot water in the bathroom, they gave me an excuse saying that water cools down when it comes from top floor to first floor.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2016

We stayed one night in December and we were part of a wedding party so didn't choose the hotel. The hotel was ten minutes rickshaw ride to the sights.
The rooms could've been a bit cleaner and the bathtub had a crack in the bottom and was so flexible that standing in it felt like it was standing on rubber.
The included breakfast was mostly Indian style buffet which was okay.
The staff at the desk were helpful and arranged onward transportation with the local travel agent.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

We visited in December end with family. The room was basic, but very spacious and nice. The hotel was clean and comfortable.

The location is very good, near an uptown area (although a bit further from the main touristy market). However it is centrally located and has good connectivity (rickshaws at the doorstep) to the main touristy places.

The front desk staff was very polite and very helpful in guiding us.

The restaurant was very good as well. Lots of good eating options available as well in and around the hotel.

All in all a very recommended budget hotel.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family