See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights at Ganesham Guest House and very much enjoyed it. The room is spacious and clean and the food good. But the owner made our experience really unforgettable cause he drove us around for a whole day and showed us all the sights. More he organised us whatever we needed when we felt sick and even drove us to the bus station early in the morning and waited until our bus left the station on our last day.

Overall a very pleasant stay, which we totally recommend to anyone looking for great value for money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Ganesham_Guest_House, Owner at Ganesham Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thanks for your review.
I have no words to express you. I will always remember you in my memory. I try my best to explain about the Jodhpur Tourist Palaces. I know that you want to see these palaces from thousands of kilometer.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service nice surroundings can c forts frm balcony especially people's their families so well treated as like families well behaved loved their warm love n care would like to thank for ur special care ❤️

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ganesham_Guest_House, Owner at Ganesham Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Thanks for your view. I am always ready to help, to make comfortable stay of my guest as possible as i can.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

My friend and his family came to visit Jodhpur from Bhopal to ascribe to them in my house because I have not put them in a "Ganesham guest house" that is in my house they have taken good care of my friend

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Ganesham_Guest_House, Owner at Ganesham Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Thanks

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Awaking each morning to a ready-made breakfast on the balcony at the Ganesham Guest House was an experience every traveler through Jodhpur must enjoy. After much sightseeing, it was a very relaxing time to sit and speak with my hosts, and relish in good company. Food at the guest house is exquisitely prepared and service above first class. My time could not have been better spent in Jodhpur. Outside of the commotion of the city, Ganeshem offers a community experience in a city of millions. Thank you graciously for your kindness and respect. I look forward to my future experiences in Jodhpur.

Room Tip: best view umaid bhavan palace
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I have visited this place twice, once with family and once with friends. And both the times I found it absolute value for money. following are my detailed review :

Room and stay : Its a budget guest house and it provides all the basic facilities one can expect from a good quality budget stay. Comfortable double bed providing good sleep quality, 24*7 running tap water (hot/cold both), LCD TV, filtered drinking water, room service, clean rooms and washrooms .. what else can we ask for.

Location : Well, this may disappoint you a bit if you love to stay around the main attractions or the happening areas. This is approx. 7-8 kms (may vary depending on our approach road) far from the railway station, but it is located in a residential locality which is absolutely safe for families. The main Jodhpur attractions are easily accessible from this place but for that you need to avail the public transport. Hiring a 6 seater auto is the best way to do that.

Service : The overall service was decent enough. Their response was prompt enough for any kind of requests. Though there is always room for improvement but overall I found the service very satisfactory.

Pricing : Very reasonable and absolute value for money. No complaints at all.

Final say : A very good homestay option for budget travellers with absolute peace of mind. A big thumbs up for the property owners and staffs. Will definitely stay again if given an opportunity.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family