visited the city of jodhpur in the 1st week of march on official tour. the room was good, hotel ambiance was also good but food was not up to the mark specially going by the name of the hotel ........... location of the hotel was good
overall, i feel that the rooms were overpriced ....was not worthy at all......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur offers a perfect setting to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan. You will cherish the royal warmth, hospitality and service for a long time. Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur is a 72 room friendly, relaxed and charming hotel in the heart of the Sun City Jodhpur. Minutes away from the Umaid Bhavan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort the guests are a handshake away from the magical past. The Rajput chivalry and valour and the vibrant hues of history come alive in the red sandstone city. You take home more than pictures as the Jodhpur experience is offered on a platter. As your eyes soak in the grandeur you can almost hear the victory bugle and Mapple Abhay lets you 'just be yourself' at the centre stage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mapple Abhay Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mapple Abhay Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Mapple Abhay Hotel Jodhpur