Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Balsamand Lake and Garden
All reviews bal samand dal makhani lake palace water reservoir private lake horse stables guest rooms veg platter maharani suite laal maas garden facing outdoor restaurant summer place fabulous location open kitchen heritage hotel situated km
Reviewed March 12, 2018

If you ever get a chance to be at this place, do be there.

We went around 15th August 2017 and were simply stunned by the beautiful and well maintained landscape. The experience is something our of the world.

The great staff ensures that you have a wonderful and memorable stay with great food and ambiance.

The view from the small dam over the lake is worth everything. Me and my wife immediately planned then to try for Diwali but it was sold out.

Again checked for Aug 2018, but still its sold out.

No surprises there.

1  Thank Shashank_Sunny
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

There is no doubt about the beauty and maintenance of the Palace. Pretty landscape, clean, Peacocks, birds and quaint. Let me get you updated with my experience which was not quite pleasant with the staffs of this royal palace.

As a solo traveler, I read before I visited this Palace and knew that it is converted to a heritage hotel but lake is open to view for the public. I was stopped by a Palace staff stating that we need to avail facilities to view the lake which is right next to the wall we were standing.

As an Indian traveler or tourist, one must be ready to spend 50K (approx) or more to avail stay, food (one day) , see the Palace and most importantly staffs would behave well with you. With money their respect rises.

However, I walked all the way to the reception (500m) and the same adamant response. Checked with them why was this not updated in Google or any travel forum that they would not allow public to see the lake etc then it is like they are getting it updated. Ms. Preeti at the reception agreed after our little argument as I see at the same time a foreigner couple checked-in to Maharani suite!! She was polite, logical but expect rude behavior in general if you land up there to see this serene beauty.

The focus is on people who could afford. People adds beauty to any place, my rating is for the attraction not People!

8  Thank MonibhaM
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Located inside Bal Samand Lake Palace heritage hotel this lake is well maintained and one can frequently spot ducks and peacocks

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Visit , enjoy walk take in the sights of the lake a breath taking view awaits you.A must visit for the old and young

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Having come to attend a wedding reception in the hotel one could not help admire the lovely lush & well maintained gardens.

You do get to see some birds & peacock.Best things is the adequate parking space.
I believe some of the rooms are adjoining the garden.

The lake too is soothing & attractive.