The location of the hotel is good.The hotel is located in a calm place around 12 km from Airport and 1.5 km from central bus stand and Jaipur railway station. Its convenient to travel to tourist places in Jaipur from the hotel. The hotel has got roof top restaurant which is very pleasent. The foodis tasty and served fresh. It has variety of veg and non-veg food since more of foreigh tourist visit the hotel. Hotel has clean and well maintained swimming pool which is in one cornerwith no disturbance. They have also got internet connection, travel desk facility and other car facility etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace