What a place!! I had the honor of having my wedding at the Umaid Bhavan Palace. We had booked the entire hotel for the wedding for 4 days and the guests had a blast! The staff were extremely cheerful and helpful. There were no un-needed delays in wedding events and the overall experience was a great one! Each wedding guest came back to us and decribed their uttermost joy at staying at this heritage site. I recommend anyone visiting Jodhpur to definitely stay at this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace