You can see this vast hotel from the air while landing at the airport. You could spend hours looking at the architecture inside the hotel. The sandstone pillars, stone carvings and trophy animals. The manicured outdoor gardens and lawns were a sight. The tennis courts provided a ball boy. Service is second to none. We were upgraded to a historical room. Views of the grounds and city were fabulous. The outdoor pool was warm and great for doing lengths. They provided a picnic basket at the pool with snacks, fruits and reading materials. It is expensive but well worth the cost to stay here after the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace