All reviewsmandore gardensvolunteer projectbeautiful gardenthe ownertrees and plantsmain cityvegetarian foodpeaceful oasisthe hustle and bustlestayed here for one nightbeautiful place to staybusy cityfamily runhome away from homerailway stationvisiting jodhpursight seeing
Reviewed January 22, 2017

I was lucky enough to stay at the guest house last October with a small group of students doing volunteer work and I cannot recommend it enough. The rooms all have a different character and are very spacious with very clean modern bathrooms. The garden is beautiful and the food was the best I had throughout my time in India. Cannot recommend Mandore Guest House enough, thank you Sanjay and Surendra for an unforgettable stay.

1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I visited with the the group of 16 students in October, the guest house was so beautiful and the staff were extremely helpful. Sanjay and Surendra were the best hosts and made the stay at Mandore guest house very comfortable. The rooms were beautiful and very spacious!! I would highly recommend that anyone would stay here :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I stayed at the Guest House as part of a school trip with a small group of students and teachers for five days. It was by far the best place we stayed in India with the most amazing food I had throughout the trip (even for non-vegetarians) and the Guest House itself is stunning. The huts have a nice homely- feel with all the modern utilities and extremely welcoming staff should you need anything. Thank you Sanjay and Surendra for a perfect stay, I would love to come back!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We visited the guest house last October when travelling with school from England. The guest house was absolutely gorgeous and we had a wonderful stay! Food was delicious, the rooms were amazing and the owners were so friendly and helpful if you needed anything. I would 100% recommend staying at the guest house as we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

When our school group arrived at the Guest House it felt like we'd walked into paradise! After travelling all day on the chaotic and dusty roads the greenery and peaceful atmosphere was a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend the Mandore Guest House as it is in a fantastic location and the quality of the rooms must be the best we've seen out of any of the hotels we stayed at! Thank you Sanjay, Surendra and all the team of staff for a very comfortable stay!

1  Thank Alex D