All reviews rooftop pool distil bar ram singh blue coriander travel desk nice hotel awesome hospitality food quality is very good comfortable stay housekeeping staff railway station his team modern facilities f b excellent stay house keeping room service
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a month, and these guys took care of all my needs and emergencies round the clock. The Blue Coriander Reastaurant staff used to surprise with there menu in western as well indian cuisines. Thanks to all you guys, Narpat, Dheeraj, Chhail, Manish, Deepak, Sarita, Neetu, Lokendra, Bhupendra for making it memoriable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Namaskar!!!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience .I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the amenities offered throughout the Hotel.

It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to all name mentioned and concerned..

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The staff at the reception and restaurant were very helpful and warm.

Mr Nemichand guided us for this tour as his personal guest.

First day after a great breakfast we took to the Mehrangarh fort followed by the Jaswant Thada and umed bhawan. Ola and other cabs are available from the hotel which was very close to the railway station and centrally located in the city.

The second day can be kept for relaxation and shopping as no tour is complete without this.

Thanks team Lords inn

Thanks team Lords inn

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MazumderArnab
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018

It was nice experience at Lords inn jodhpur, we are in group , we checked in around 22:30HRS on 23 March , at time of check in I see there is only one staff at reception , I thought we have to wait for check-in but the guy at reception, he managed the check-in within 7 to 10 minutes , Wow great really appreciate him , I don't remember his name, :) then we had a dinner at blue coriander restaurant , food was good , after that I visited at reception along with my family , for local market inquiry but there was a guest came for check-in , he totally dr*** . Reception guy asked for I'd proof but he started using abusive languages, we all know this is India govt policy we have to submit our I'd proof, even we all are summated our I’d, After that same guest created so much drama at reception, this is not good for family hotel, I think guest was totally wrong, hotel should block this type of guest, i shared this thing in my review because Lords management can take action against guest

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank M R

Namaskar!!!

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending your views . I'm sure your review will help us.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel many times in this fy. I did candle lite dinner with my better half at roof top restaurant. I like the service and hospitality of hotel staff specially Mr Ram and also his team. Feel very comfortable and highly recommend to travellers
Deepak Singh Chouhan

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deepak C
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Namaskar!!!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience .I am pleased that you enjoyed and were able to take advantage of the amenities offered throughout the Hotel.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Just checked in at 11 pm. Am used to stay in this Hotel. This time, after arriving in room i made a call to reception to check why mine luggage is not Sent. Spoke to Mr. Vijay Kumar, who was in attitude!!! Dont know why??? Kya chahiye?? Thik hai na??? Aa jayega, wait karo!?? are some of answers.
I visited the reception atonce after making second call to duty Manager Mr.jitender and explaining all the things to him. he asked vijay to come on phone, As I was in hold but he refused to come on phone .
When, I gone to reception Mr. Anand and Mr. Jitendra. They tried to understand me,That am is wrong and misunderstood the things.
However, one can visit and experience Mr. Vijay Kumar in this Hotel LORDS Inn, Jodhpur to insult himself.
Am forced to write this review in late night, and within two hours if check in, Because of Hotel response only
Advised to not book this Hotel for business aswell tourism purpose

Trip type: Travelled on business