“Why haven't we ordered from here in the past ?”
Review of Angel Fired Pizza

Angel Fired Pizza
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2017

All the years we have been going to Angel Fire we have never ordered pizza from this place. We have been missing YUMMY pizza ! We had a pepperoni pizza and a Mediterranean pizza. We enjoyed the thin crust and toppings. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

5 of us enjoyed dinner here after a long day of being tourists. The menu was varied enough that all of us found something different to try. Our waitress was very good and went out of her way to make our tired, cranky 3 year old comfortable and entertained. Service was good and quick! Just what we needed!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Recommended by locals, this pizza shop offers a good selection of pizza, salads and other Italian fare. We chose take out, so we can't comment on the experience in the restaurant. We tried a large double cheese pizza and a gluten free veggie pizza. Both were good.

The summer salad was another story. This is a mixed green salad with grilled chicken. The salad we received had all the ingredients except the chicken. I called them back after discovering, and they said that the kitchen ran out of chicken but didn't tell any of the servers. Yet, the kitchen just kept making the salads and sending them out. They apologized and offered to make corrections. I later returned to the shop and they gave me a refund. I left perplexed because this incident didn't seem to bother anyone.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

We are visiting the area and this pizza place was recommended by a local artisan while we were at the farmer's market. We sat down and ordered and waited for over 30 minutes for our salad. We then continued to wait another hour and when multiple tables after us were getting food, we asked about our order. We were told it was being plated and would be right now. After another 15 minutes, we still didn't have a cheese pizza, and chicken salad. When I asked our waitress if our order was indeed being plated, she said no and I told her we had to leave due to getting my toddler down for a nap. Very disappointing!

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

This was one of the very few places opened to eat in Angel Fire on a Tuesday evening. But I'm glad it was. We ordered our pizza to go and waited inside while they made it. We ordered a few draft beers while we waited and talked about our day.
Super friendly staff. Not too crowded.
The pizza's were a little small for each of the sizes. The crust was a little undercooked. But the toppings are unique and tasted good. I would recommend this pizza place and we'll definitely be back.

Been to Angel Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!