“AF Pizza”

Angel Fired Pizza
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We decided to give this place another try after a disappointing first trip months prior. We love thin crust that is flavorful......Pizza is all about the crust. Tonight it was pizza toppings on saltines type crust without flavor.. Horrible. Reading the above glowing reviews I have to ask myself was I at a different pizza joint? Here is the secret of a successful business.....Consistency day in and day out. Tonight they flopped. We won't be back. We will drive over the hill to Taos Mesa Taproom again and again because it's consistent. I believe in giving my business to local establishments but after 2 trys..." I'm Out "

Reviewed September 6, 2017

A group of us visited Angel Fired Pizza Sunday after church. The guys went for the T-Rex pizza and the women preferred a "girly" type pizza. Both were good. The crust is a thin crust pizza with as many things was you want on it. Good enough for me and will visit there again.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Really good pizza at a fair price for a resort town. Friendly and attentive service. We will be back! I recommend the Mediterranean pizza.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Have to say that my wife raved about their gluten free pizza! She's tried many and attempted to make her own but hands down this is the best ever - even warmed the last 2 pieces up last night and still raving! All of the other pies we had, had 9 in our party, were fantastic and unfortunately, or not, we didn't have any left over. With the limited selection of eating establishments in Angel Fire you don't want to miss this one!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

All the years we have been going to Angel Fire we have never ordered pizza from this place. We have been missing YUMMY pizza ! We had a pepperoni pizza and a Mediterranean pizza. We enjoyed the thin crust and toppings. We will definitely be back.

Been to Angel Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!