“Liked the pizza”

Angel Fired Pizza
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 December 2017

the pizza was good...I'm maybe a little picky. Toppings were fresh tasting and service was good. The atmosphere is not spectacular but for a pizza parlor comfortable. They have a happy hour with a dollar off on beer and wine 4-6. I would go again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to give this place another try after a disappointing first trip months prior. We love thin crust that is flavorful......Pizza is all about the crust. Tonight it was pizza toppings on saltines type crust without flavor.. Horrible. Reading the above glowing reviews I have to ask myself was I at a different pizza joint? Here is the secret of a successful business.....Consistency day in and day out. Tonight they flopped. We won't be back. We will drive over the hill to Taos Mesa Taproom again and again because it's consistent. I believe in giving my business to local establishments but after 2 trys..." I'm Out "

Reviewed 6 September 2017

A group of us visited Angel Fired Pizza Sunday after church. The guys went for the T-Rex pizza and the women preferred a "girly" type pizza. Both were good. The crust is a thin crust pizza with as many things was you want on it. Good enough for me and will visit there again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Really good pizza at a fair price for a resort town. Friendly and attentive service. We will be back! I recommend the Mediterranean pizza.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Have to say that my wife raved about their gluten free pizza! She's tried many and attempted to make her own but hands down this is the best ever - even warmed the last 2 pieces up last night and still raving! All of the other pies we had, had 9 in our party, were fantastic and unfortunately, or not, we didn't have any left over. With the limited selection of eating establishments in Angel Fire you don't want to miss this one!