“Pretty Good Pizza”

Angel Fired Pizza
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2018

We had a large supreme pizza for 4 and a couple of beers. Excellent meal. When we were nearly finished, we ordered a medium Hawaiian - Can bacon & pineapple. Both were tasty. They have tvs to watch the game.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Hubby ate spaghetti and meatballs, he loved it. I had the Caprice with balsamic drizzle and it was delicious. The bartender and the young man handled the entire restaurant which was busy. I asked about how long the place had been open and was told a lady owned it for over 10 years. I said well she's got it all figured out...from the kitchen to the front. The dough is delicious and everything that went by me while sitting at the bar smelled amazing. They have beer, wine and sangria options and the place was very clean and organized. I'm so happy to see restaurants like this survive because the know what works and have hired the very best locals who take personal pride and ownership of their job. Will eat there at least once every time I'm anywhere in the vicinity of Red River, Eagle's Nest or right there in Angel Fire. Praying you all get the snow you deserve this winter.

Date of visit: August 2018
Angel Fired P, Owner at Angel Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your experience! We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

No place in town stood out in reviews consistently. So, we were a little wary of this spot. However, our server was very helpful and friendly. I ordered pasta carbonara; wife ordered caprese sandwich. Hers was tasty, but the "greens " served with it was just a few pieces of lettuce. It really needs a small dinner salad. Mine was a large serving loaded with bacon.
People complaining of prices, must frequent the dollar menu at McDonalds. My pasta was $9. We ordered 2 drinks each, dinner for two, and dessert( with tax) for $45. I would say that is very reasonable.
We enjoyed our dinner and would definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Whether it is pizza or calzones the food is good. The service is good and the staff is very friendly like in a small town, duh!I've done both sit in and take-out and enjoyed them both. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Pros: Fast service, friendly staff, not too pricey.
Cons: The pizza wasn't tasty. Had the white pizza and it just wasn't that good. My kids had the cheese and I was equally unimpressed with theirs. I've honestly had better store bought pizza dough.
Bottom line, get food in Taos or make your own, this wasn't worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Angel Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!