“Pizza in Angelfire”

Pizza Stop
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This is good pizza. Probably one of the best pizza places I have eaten with, but it’s expensive. We ordered 4 pizzas and paid over $120. That is pricey.

1  Thank Tspears12

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

We ordered an everything Pizza. Service over phone was good, very polite. We enjoyed the pizza, better than Angel Fire pizza. Will be our place to go when in town.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Pizza was good but my family enjoyed Chianti better at the resort. Chianti had more flavor. I got the regular and not the thin slice, normally I would eat all of it including the edges but it was bland to me. Get the rolls for appetizer, that was awesome.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Treated us like family. Italian flavor of all their Pizza's was PERFECT. Excellent Customer Service to go with delicious Pizza

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The pizza is some of the best we have ever had. Ate there twice while in town. "The Works" on thin crust was great. The only problem we had was to get some one to answer the phone for carry out but the pizza was worth the inconvenience.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Pizza Stop? Share your experiences!