All reviews fateh sagar lake rooftop restaurant lake view adorn the walls mutton place to stay hustle bustle of the city boutique hotel easy access restaurant serves hotel owner delicious food laal maas rooms are big comfortable stay rooms are clean beautiful hotel
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Today I am going back after a 2 night stay at hotel Pannal villas udaipur. I searched it online and going by reviews, selected it even though price was seemingly higher. I wanted a ethnic and quiet place. When we arrived, it was just that good. With lake side rooms, we were thrilled to be here. We travelled places during day and at night, got back to hotel for dinner. I ordered a sizzler to begin with and it was awesome. I further ordered meals and we're enjoying the same when another guest came up and informed that the non spicy panel that I ordered for kids is not worth eating. Reason - the waiter had dipped his fingers into it and had eaten a piece while serving us. We were all shocked. ALL the experience was ruined. It is not everyday that you travel to Udaipur with family and pay more than rs 21k for stay and what you get is half eaten meal.
The next day manager and owner apologised and all they could do is offer free dinner and waive off of earlier day''s meal charges.
Overall owner was very helpful & caring but our experience was totally ruined by this incident.
Also WiFi connectivity was poor, with rusted kettles at room and no lifts, please be cautious and aware of these facts before booking.

Room Tip: Nil...I won't have anything to say.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anurag j
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this place for four days. I have very specific food choices and every single time they made my meals separately exactly the way I told them. Their behavior and hospitality is beyond comparison and I'm definitely going back to panna vilas!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
PannaVilas007, Owner at Hotel Panna Vilas Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear Guests,
Thanks for a lovely feedback. We are very happy to hear of your great overall stay and satisfaction. It's been a pleasure serving you. Your encouraging remarks are much appreciated by our team. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Best wishes from all of us at Panna Vilas Palace, Udaipur.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This hotel is situated on the water front of Fatehsagar lake.

Its USP is its interiors. So detailed and so ethnic! You will feel like you are in some palace in Udaipur! Plus you get to wake up by the lake and gaze at the sun.

It has a rooftop restaurant which has candle light dinner arrangement.

What else could one ask for!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PannaVilas007, Owner at Hotel Panna Vilas Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. It feels amazing to know that you liked everything about our property and your visit was worthwhile. Thank you for choosing our property.
A big hug and cheers from all of us at Panna Vilas .

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Situated on the periphery of Fatehsagar lake, this property offers good rooms and a serene view from the terrace. I have stayed here twice and have loved the hospitality and quick services at Panna Vilas.
-Sujay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PannaVilas007, Owner at Hotel Panna Vilas Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback . It was pleasure having you back at our property . Thank you once again for choosing Panna Vilas Palace.
A big hug and cheers from all of us at Panna Vilas Palace.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel twice and had a great time !The location of the hotel is excellent..rooms give a cosy and a heritage feel ! Their rooftop restaurant facing the lake is amazing !! Quality of the food is excellent ! Staff is too good ! What we liked the most is that our pet was welcome too ! I would definitely recommend people to stay here.A 10/10 from us to Panna Vilas Palace

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the superb feedback. It was amazing to have you as our guest . Pleasure to know that you liked every bit about our property and since it was your second stay with us its even more joyful to know that your experience with us was same as the previous one.
Thank you once again for choosing Hotel Panna Vilas Palace.