Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$50
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$108
US$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

The Acacia Hotel(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$36
Dvara(Coimbatore)
US$185
TripAdvisor
All reviewswelcom hoteltextile industryitc hotelsexecutive housekeepercaught my attentionrace coursesenior managementvery comfortable stayspecial thanksspecial mentiongm mrdelightful experiencewonderful propertythe general managercordial staffmemorable stayf b
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I was in Coimbatore with friends for one night. We had a lovely stay with them. They went out of their way to take care of us. The chef made dishes for us which were not in the menu which were brilliant. Ms ila was like a friend who made sure we had everything’s we wanted and gave us all the information of what to do and where to go. They went the extra mile really and a big thanks to both of them.We experienced the best hospitality and left with pleasant memories.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Rohit M, General Manager at WelcomHotel Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Coimbatore and for sharing your detailed review on this forum. It is extremely encouraging for our team to receive your positive review for our hotel. My colleagues Chef Bidhu and Ms Ila are overwhelmed to receive your personal mention in your feedback.It's always our pleasure to receive such commendation from our guests as it goes a long way in encouraging our team.

It will be our absolute pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel with friends and family.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I had a very long 16 day stay at ITC WelcomHotel Coimbatore. I had taken my father for surgery and treatment to Ganga Hospital. Initially we had booked Hotel Kiscol Grand based on Tripadvisor reviews but when we reached the Hotel Kiscol we realised that the facilities are not in tune with the images posted on their website.
Thereafter we cut short our 3 day booking and moved into WelcomHotel. From my reservation query to our departure every interaction with the Hotel team was a delightful experience. They were genuinely concerned about my Father’s health and made every effort to make our stay comfortable.

The rooms are new, large, and have ample natural light. The yellow/blue/ grey colour scheme in the room and corridors is refreshing. They had as many as 8 different pillows to choose from, changed our mattress to a hard one to help my Dad cope with his spinal surgery needs.

When my kids visited Coimbatore to see their Grandfather they went all out to make my sons birthday a special and memorable experience for all of us.

The food was very good, had dinner and breakfast almost on all days. Breakfast was awesome - best idlis and vadas I have ever had, good spread with lot of choices. Dinner was either room service or at the restaurant, I would highly recommend their Gosht Biriyani, and the Welcommeal Thali offered in room service. The Welcommeal is priced very reasonably and offers enough food to feed 2 adults.

The hotel is located near Race Course Road and I was able to go for a 5 km run every morning, very nice walking course near the hotel.

Their GM - Mr. Rohit Mallick was awesome, he personally met us almost every day and his team took very good care of us. Special thanks to their F&B Manager who recommend great local restaurants to us. On our last day we were pleasantly surprised when the Hotel team threw a small surprise party for my Dad for his quick recovery and held a small cake cutting ceremony with their team. Truly authentic service and warmth that one rarely gets to see these days.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for posting such a generous review for our hotel on this platform. It was indeed our pleasure to have you and your family stay at our hotel recently. Your feedback regarding our room comfort and decor, food quality and our hospitality has been duly noted and shared with the team. They are all indeed excited to receive your lovely review. At WelcomHotel Coimbatore, we endeavour to extend warm, caring and authentic hospitality to all our discerning guests, towards which we empower our team members to "walk that extra mile" always for our guests. I'm glad that you've appreciated my team's genuine efforts towards ensuring a comfortable stay for your family and you.

We shall be sincerely awaiting your next arrival at our hotel in the near future for another memorable experience.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Lovely room cool colors interiors . Feel relaxed . Food is very nice . The way they take care is awesome . Keep it up . Continue the good job . The gym is very good . Nice facility available . Check in process is very good .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rohit M, General Manager at WelcomHotel Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Mr Shankar,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Coimbatore. It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us. The team here is happy to receive your positive review on this platform. It's nice to know that you have liked our guest room interiors, food quality, gym, check in experience and the warmth and friendliness of our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel with friends and family.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is centrally located in the primest area of Coimbatore City. Rooms are exceptionally clean with immaculate linen and best of amenities at disposal. The breakfast buffet is quite elaborative with an equally delicious taste in food. The restaurant -"Cotton" has a delightful ambiance themed on the ethnicity of Coimbatore/Tirupur. Needless to say, the staff is professionally efficient & very courteous in their demeanour. The overall experience of stay at this newly operational property was excellent and nothing less to perfect comfort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shashwat B
Rohit M, General Manager at WelcomHotel Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Mr Shashwat B,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for posting such an amazing feedback on this platform. I am elated to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that our associates have extended you a great experience. Your positive feedback about our guest room cleanliness, linen quality, breakfast buffet spread, ambiance of the restaurant and warmth & courtesy of our team members has been duly noted and shared with our entire team. Indeed, comments such as yours go a long way in encouraging our team to 'walk that extra mile' for our discerning guests.

Thank you once again and It would be our absolute pleasure to welcome you back for yet another memorable experience at WelcomHotel Coimbatore.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I visited Coimbatore with my friends and we stayed for one night. We were welcomed by MS Ila and she ensured all our needs were met and even gave us a lot of tips on where to shop etc.. The dinner was a memorable experience. The chef fulfilled all our requests food wise and we had a wonderful time. The rooms are fantastic and well equipped.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms Reshma,

Vanakkam ! Thank you for taking out your valuable time for sharing your detailed feedback of your recent stay with us at WelcomHotel Coimbatore. It is our utmost endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay. It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours and I thank you for complimenting Ms Ila and our services. Your feedback regarding our food quality and dining experience has been shared with our Chefs team.

I thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back to yet another un-paralleled experience at our hotel.

Warm Regards,