All reviews mutton check in was smooth swimming pool special thanks special mention front desk courteous staff ms spread property amenities team ambience airport city comfort gym
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Stayed in this hotel for the 1st time last week and was pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of the system.

Welcome at the porch was very good and Check-in was smooth. Room was neat, clean and very well appointed. The air-conditioning, hot water, lighting..everything worked exactly the way it is supposed to..considering this is a newly launched hotel.

The food is outstanding. We ordered a Veg Biryani and the kids had a Non-Veg Pizza. Both were Excellent. The Breakfast was also very good with an excellent spread. Very good choice & variety.

All the staff are very cordial, friendly and caring. The Chefs came to our table many times to check on the food.

The one and only factor which fell slightly below my expectation was the comfort of the pillow. All the 4 pillows in the room were thick and large..making it slightly irritating for the neck. Maybe a combination of 2 regular and 2 feather pillows could have made it more comfortable especially for those who are used to thinner pillows back at home.

Overall, I would rate this hotel Excellent for their service delivery. They probably deliver a few steps more than their brand promise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anand N
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The most appealing thing about Lemon Tree Hotels chain is that the staff always greet you with a beautiful smile and are always willing to serve and help. Moreover, they are very welcoming, courteous and deeply committed to delivering customer delight and you can feel it right from the moment when you check-in at their front desk.
The hotel rooms are really large, beautiful and kept spic and span and a big kudos to the really very hard working housekeeping staff. The rest rooms are also kept sparkling clean with all amenities. The WiFi is strong and available everywhere in the hotel. They also have a nice area open rooftop area swimming pool with an adjoining Gym for a great work out. Further the hotel is close to the airport and situated in a very serene area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The breakfast spread is huge, well thought out and the food is of exceptionally high quality and tingles your taste buds.
Special Mention:
About all other meals, Wow, what a selection and high caliber of preparation by Chef's Najaraj and Rajaram. They were always around helping out with what to choose from and ever so deliciously prepared! Not to mention all the service staff who were also around ever helping with a smile.
Front office staff Seersha and especially Gayatri, who meticulously planned our trips to look at places in and around Coimbatore and visit to Isha Centre.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel, near to airport with nice facilities.
Rooms are neat and clean , their manager Mr.Riteash is very much customer friendly, takes care of your needs , in restaurant Mr.Rajaram chef he will provide you food as per your requirements.
Catch hold of these you will have pleasant stay .

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank wwwrajarajan

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I had planned to stay for 1 night but extended my stay for 10 nights
I was very satisfied with clean rooms and very good client attention ,,excellent service and excellent staff specially janakram ,pelguni ,chef nagrajan chef suresh good food excellent buffet good variety
In short time they made me feel at home with such good hospitality and smile on each staff ...keep it up guys

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank anilranjan09

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at Lemon tree hotel. The food served was delectable. Had yummy north indian food that too in deep south. The hospitality of staff was very good.

Thanks for making our trip memorable!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family