“Best business hotel in coimbatore”
Review of Hotel CAG Pride

Hotel CAG Pride
Ranked #2 of 92 Hotels in Coimbatore
New Delhi, India
“Best business hotel in coimbatore”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Simply mind blowing , it was a official tour the food here was very nice specially north Indian dishes that i was not expecting. but the bad thing is there is nothing to outside this hotel . But expect that good things are like hotel is very near to market bus stand and evry place that makes this the good affordable option to stay.

Room Tip: Take a room on 3rd floor interiors are better
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I used to stay regularly in this hotel whenever i am in coimbatore eventhough my friends would prefer starhotels.the reason behind is neat maintenance of beds,toiletries ,food ,nice co-operative staff's and very good and convenient location and very affordable prices.

Room Tip: To prefer in executive rooms
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I had specifically asked to book this hotel as it was rated No. 1 by trip advisor. The hotel exceededThe staff is very courteous, friendly and prompt in service. I had a comfortable stay. The hotel offers excellent value for money. The food is excellent.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I stayed in CAG Pride in November during an official visit. Hotel is in the middle of city. I had to stay in single bed room as i was entitled for that as per our office policy. Room was quite small & congested. There was no view from window. I found the bed sheet was dirty. so i had to wait for 1 hour to get it changed. Washroom was small with limited toiletries . The positive point was they have complimentary breakfast & dinner buffet. Food was ok. I cant say about other rooms. But please don't stay in single room in this hotel. Room is not as per standard, they charge for that.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Toowoomba, Australia
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I first stayed at CAG Pride back in 2006 and it was good then. I travel to India each year and every time stay at CAG Pride. I have never been disappointed with the service or the standard and quality of the rooms, but my visit in December, 2011 passed all previous levels of excellence. CAG Pride has had a face-lift and the renovations are outstanding. Couple the new physical appearance of the hotel with the wonderful service by extremely friendly and accommodating staff, and you have a place to stay that will always be superior to other hotels. It is no surprise to me that CAG Pride is the #1 hotel in Coimbatore. I absolutely recommend this hotel to people visiting Coimbatore. Congratulations to the management and staff of this excellent hotel. I look forward to my return with the next group from Australia later this year.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
new delhi
Reviewed 9 January 2012

We booked this hotel as it was rated no.1 by trip advisor. I am sorry but I beg to differ. The good bits are that the staff members are courteous and eager to serve, the rooms are well appointed and the cleanliness is satisfactory. However we did face some difficulties during our stay there. We checked in at 1pm (not an unearthly hour) but had to wait for 20 mins before our luggage was brought up to our room. Our key card didn't work and we had to request the housekeeping guy cleaning the room next door to let us in. When we complained we were instructed to shove in the key card hard 3-4 times in the slot to make it work. We ordered lunch from room service at 1.15 which arrived 1 hour later and the rotis they served with the food were the worst I have ever had in my room service ordering life. I had to leave very early in the morning to catch the toy train to Ooty and it took the reception guy half an hour to process my bill. Thank heavens I had anticipated this and was at the reception well before time. So all in all I can only rate my experience as average.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
INDIA
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Had an opportunity to stay at CAG Pride on a Business trip. The front office staff are very courteous and went out of the way to make me comfortable as the room was not ready when I recahed in the morning. The lobby has a new decor and the seating is bright. Rooms have been recently done up and looks good. The service in the restaurant is good and spread for breakfast and dinner is quite good.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business